Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Need Trainler in FLA? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88897-need-trainler-fla.html)

Shooter 10-18-2004 10:39 AM

Need Trailer in FLA?

1 Attachment(s)
Hi to all my future Florida neighbors.

Yes, another damn yankee among you. Moving to Tampa in about a month if all the legal bull**** goes well.

I intend to keep my boat at Home Port Marina, a rack and store. This is kinda new for me, I've always had my boat on a lift in the backyard with the trailer as lwan art. I hear trailers are a dime a dozen in FL. If I did bring it down, what does it cost to store a 30' tandem trailer?

Anyone wanna buy it?

Thanx

cuda 10-18-2004 10:46 AM

Re: Need Trainler in FLA?

You're better off to sell it up north, you can't give away a steel trailer in Florida.

captwk 10-18-2004 12:29 PM

I need an steel or aluminum trailer for a 42'. Prefer aluminum.

E-mail me with any info, Thanks

[email protected]

kitten 10-18-2004 12:50 PM

Need Trainler in FLA?

Ok, but what is that?? :D

CigBoat 10-18-2004 01:34 PM

I have a steel Eagle for sale tha would fit your boat great! It is a 2002 if you are going to keep it in a rack they could lift it off with the fork lift and you would not need to dunk it! Let me know if you are interested [email protected]

CigDaze 10-18-2004 01:39 PM

Like Cuda said, most folks are looking for aluminum down here. You'll get a lot more for it up north.

Wardey 10-18-2004 02:02 PM

Hey Shooter, Have you made it down here yet? I've got a lot next door to Home Port I am getting ready to start a house on. If you temp storage, let me know. But a steel trailer is hard to sell down here. Let me know when you get moved in and i'll buy you a beer and show you around. Dave Warden

DJD 10-18-2004 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by kitten
Need Trainler in FLA?

Ok, but what is that?? :D

LOL I was going to say the same thing.
I believe a trainler is a trailor with training wheels. It's for those types who can't seem to back one up in a straight line

Shooter 10-18-2004 06:45 PM

Thanx guys,

Been a long time coming, thought I'd be there by now. We bought our house during hurricane Jeanne. Bought a place in Lansbrook... Juniper Bay. Waterfront, but just a pond and then Lake Tarpon in back of that. They allow 30' boats so I wuz thinking about rousting a few people... well... maybe not.

What do you think I should ask for it, it's a 96 with dual brum brakes, etc. Pretty good share. I have it in the classifieds for $3299.00.

I'll be down week after next in Orlando on business, and then Tampa to register the kids for school. I already transfered to the Microsoft Gulf States District.

Home Port got a couple new lifts, saw them two weeks ago. They had runbber or the forks. much larger than the other ones they have.

See ya soon!