Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Bought another! -Sarasota Towing Business (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88948-bought-another-sarasota-towing-business.html)

addiction 10-19-2004 08:18 AM

Bought another! -Sarasota Towing Business

My father and I just bought Sarasota's oldest and largest towing Company. DIRECT TOWING SERVICE is now part of our family. We have 30 ton, medium duty, flatbeds, and wreckers available 24 hours a day. Don't get ripped off! We transport all vehicles from accidents to breakdowns. In the area, need a hot shot, give us a call. People illegally parking at your business- we will tow them in seconds. Newest equipment available to serve all.

Mention OSO and receive a discount when you really need it!

DIRECT TOWING SERVICE
Call 941-365-6823

birdog 10-19-2004 01:40 PM

Re: Bought another! -Sarasota Towing Business

Need any help this winter ?.....Us "Snowbirds" gotta work to !! :D

CigBoat 10-19-2004 04:55 PM

Joe
I can personaly recomend Paul (birdog) Its his bullet that I am buying and he should have another Top Gun by this winter! I think the three of us running around Sarasota should make for an interesting winter! Your tiger his gun and my bullet!!
Todd

Formula Outlaw 10-19-2004 05:40 PM

Glad to hear the Cobra or the Shelby Durango aren't breaking down so much you had to buy a towing company. :D :D

Maybe we could hook the Tiger up to the big wrecker and go cruising. :D :D

Congratulations Joe.

Don't forget OPBA meeting end of next week. Russ

addiction 10-19-2004 08:47 PM

Thanks Rus,

Sold the Pantera. Very sad to see her go, but $50k towards the new Ferrari!
Talk to you soon. Please -Spread the word and want to be at 200 units at the storage facility and add two trucks to the towing company asap.

Thanks

gmhdfan 10-20-2004 07:24 AM

I got a couple used Internationals for sale if your looking for cheap. Call 407-850-6000

gmhdfan 10-20-2004 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by birdog
Need any help this winter ?.....Us "Snowbirds" gotta work to !! :D

If your in Orlando I'll put you to work.

addiction 10-20-2004 12:08 PM

Send me your name, contact number, experience, class A license?, where did you work before? When are you available.

hugetime1 10-20-2004 12:23 PM

joe, let me drive one, i am good with a wrecker, i will wreck everything, I will cause serious caos on the streets of sarasota, I will tow everything, weather it needs it or not, i am good at what i do, give me a shot please, i am the best, i tow that is what i do, and when you get the ferari I will show you how to drive that to, we will go pay troutly a visit and see if he can catch us. I am tellin ya I am a driver and you need me, i am good.

addiction 10-20-2004 01:17 PM

Your a sick one walrus boy! A real sick one.