Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO Through the years, who remembers?... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88961-oso-through-years-who-remembers.html)

1Boatnut 02-07-2005 12:01 PM

Re: OSO Through the years, who remembers?...

Been here since 2000,,,but the memory is shot :D

IceAngel 02-07-2005 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Payton
I think Stinson was right after that. He has to be older than dirt. :p :D

He is exactly one week older than dirt ;) and has been here since Day 1, but I don't know exactly what member he was on the original board (I'm sure he will be all in this thread when he gets home so he can tell you himself)

Payton- It's good to see you on the board! How are things up there? Give Linda a hug for us. I will have Sean give you a call!

Terra

ActiveThunderTodd 02-07-2005 02:18 PM

Can anyone say "newspeed" ...lol...lol...lol

I've been here since before the beginning of registration. I wonder if I should change my name now that I dont own an AT or even a b oat for that matter????

US1 Fountain 02-07-2005 04:45 PM

Dang, completely forgot what it used to look like.

cuda 02-07-2005 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by ActiveThunderTodd
Can anyone say "newspeed" ...lol...lol...lol

I've been here since before the beginning of registration. I wonder if I should change my name now that I dont own an AT or even a b oat for that matter????

No, you gotta stay ATT. There are lot's of people on here who changed boats that reflects in the name, but kept the same board name. Otis311, and Craig 233 come immediately to mind. :)

Griff 02-07-2005 10:15 PM

I remember OSO before any of these versions that were posted were even around.
It was like a bullet style chat room. When you typed a post or topic, you had to type your screen name at the same time. You could post any name you wanted to anything you wrote.

candyman35 02-08-2005 01:19 AM

I rember the old forum which was a free for all!!! I lurked for about a year and then was persuaded to join by a couple of charter members. It's a great site. Best entertainment value on the net. :drink:
Dan

Payton 02-08-2005 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by IceAngel
He is exactly one week older than dirt ;) and has been here since Day 1, but I don't know exactly what member he was on the original board (I'm sure he will be all in this thread when he gets home so he can tell you himself)

Payton- It's good to see you on the board! How are things up there? Give Linda a hug for us. I will have Sean give you a call!

Terra

Hi Terrra
everything is great up here, if you like mud. It's a big thawing mess right now, but I guess that means boating season can't be too far off.
Talk to you guys soon

Waterfoul 02-08-2005 09:25 AM

Yeah, been around a while.... same damn boat the whole time. Been thru more motors in that time than most too!!!

Dano 02-08-2005 12:15 PM

Yer right dude...man I've been through about 10 :eek: Where has yo' boy Travis been?