Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Warning...confirm Your Reservations!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89083-warning-confirm-your-reservations.html)

open87 10-21-2004 09:29 PM

Re: Warning...confirm Your Reservations!!!

try www.keywestinfo.com , they may find you something...

Keith 10-21-2004 10:48 PM

Cat,

We can find room for you where we're staying. Just give me a ring because auto notification isn't working for me.

I saw 29Mirage recommended Courtneys Place, I second that recommendation. We've stayed there before as well, the owners are cool people.

Tonto 10-21-2004 11:12 PM

Cathy,
I always stay at the Ocean Key House, a Noble House Hotel. They usually have a five night minimum during the races, but WHAT a spot to view the races from. You can see the boats coming straight down the harbor. Your situation is the reason that I always call the hotel direct, no reservation services for me.
Ocean Key House 305-296-7701
Robert

CAP071 10-22-2004 12:13 AM

I know too many people who were screwed by using some cheap on line .com hotel service. sad but true too many scam sites still out there. I've been using the same travel agent for almost 20 years now never had a problem or crappy hotel stay

Sunrise Girl 10-22-2004 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by CAP071
I know too many people who were screwed by using some cheap on line .com hotel service. sad but true too many scam sites still out there. I've been using the same travel agent for almost 20 years now never had a problem or crappy hotel stay

Cap071,
The sad part about this is that the hotels and B&Bs I was calling would recommend this "travel agency"! They are one of the members of the Key West Accommodations/Tourism Association...go figure! :mad:

Robert,
The Ocean Key was one of the first places I called...no luck! Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Keith,
I'll give you a call on the cell. Thanks for your help!

~Cat

Keith 10-22-2004 07:55 PM

Cat, I just got home and sent a note off to Tina this evening. Let me know how you made out, I deleted your phone # by accident . . . :hothead:

AugiePensa 10-23-2004 07:56 AM

Cat, you called???

Sunrise Girl 10-25-2004 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Augie Pensa
Cat, you called???

Augie,
I knew I could count on you! But, thanks to BLACKBUCA (Drew) your "help" or the bat will not be needed now. I look forward to seeing you in Key West! :D

Drew,
Thanks so much for helping us out! Kenneth and I look forward to meeting you in Key West and buying you that "thank you" drink. :drink:

~Cat

R Addiction 10-25-2004 10:52 AM

So should I cancel the extra pillow? :D

Sunrise Girl 10-25-2004 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
So should I cancel the extra pillow? :D

I think I'd keep it...just in case! ;)