Tired of trying to sell the boat. >

Tired of trying to sell the boat.

Notices

Tired of trying to sell the boat.

Old 10-22-2004, 08:51 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts
Default Re: Tired of trying to sell the boat.

Todd...I'm just curious (I hope to be in the market next year ), could someone move the throttles to the passenger side so they could be used by either the driver or the passenger?
Old 10-22-2004, 11:14 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
Todd...I'm just curious (I hope to be in the market next year ), could someone move the throttles to the passenger side so they could be used by either the driver or the passenger?
I dont know, but I dont see why not if thats what you would like to do.
Old 10-22-2004, 11:24 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
I really wish you would sell Best Revenge. That way I would stop thinking about taking a serious looking at it!!!! I have talked to a few other people who would also love to have your boat. It just seems to be bad timing for me and all those I have talked to. The engines/hours don't scare me away at all. The price is great and the boat is a steal at that price. Its just not the right time for me to seriously look at it.

Look at it this way. You've got a great boat to be stuck with
Ditto.

I'm one of those people.

If this was 5-6 months in the future your boat would be sitting in Arkansas.

Buck
Old 10-23-2004, 08:50 AM
Registered

Can some one help.
Whats better a 25 out law w 496, or 502 & does baja have allot of electrical problems?
Old 10-23-2004, 11:39 AM
Registered

502's are cheaper to replace, 1/2 the price. 496's are nice due to being distributorless, closed cooling, etc. 496 has two versions 375hp and 425hp. As for electical problems with Baja, no experience with them.
Old 10-23-2004, 12:34 PM
Registered

I'll buy the swim platform Thats all I need and she is done.
Old 10-23-2004, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ActiveThunderTodd
I can't believe no one wants this boat at the price I had been advertising. Talked with my mechanic and Pat and decided to take the boat off the market. I was told by the last person interested that he was afraid of the motors. They just had a COMPLETE top end job done. My mechanic and others I've spoke with says that the rotating assembly of the motors are almost never responsible for why they break. I spoke with a local parks service and they have over 2000 hours on a big block. They have done several valve jobs along the way but haven't touched the bottom ends. Said they were planning on a total tear down next year.

I'm not a mechanic so I guess I'm just gonna have to trust mine. Like he said its his reputaion on the line for his opinions and experience (over 23 years) and he wouldn't send me out on the water knowing that they could hand grenade at any moment. Hell, she's running better now then when it was new so why not just keep her. It's an outstanding looking, handling and well built boat.

So I'm staying in the Offshore game..
Guess you all aren't getting rid of me yet...lol
Todd,
I seriously don't know why your boat hasn't sold either. it is a sweet boat, especially for the money. I thought of selling the Powerplay because we want a Gladiator, but the market sucks right now. We are dropping in some used (low hours) 500EFI's and will have a turn-key boat to use for a while.
We are going to make the best of it and enjoy the boat. I hope you do the same and enjoy yours.
Gerard
Old 10-23-2004, 03:25 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by CROWN MAN
Can some one help.
Whats better a 25 out law w 496, or 502 & does baja have allot of electrical problems?
I personally like the 502, but the 496 is coming around Electrical problems with what...cabin, cockpit or engine electrical? My brother in law had a 25 Outlaw and never had any trouble with it. All in All a good boat!!
Old 10-24-2004, 05:18 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm sure you're tired of hearing this by now, but if I had the "scratch" I'd be all over that boat.
I don't see why anyone complains about the twin bolster. I would actually search for a boat with that.
If I'm boating, my wife will be with me - and I got this funny thing - I kinda like her - and I like having her next to me. My buddies can hold on in the back seat.
She loves crushing waves as much as I do.
Old 10-24-2004, 08:35 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

I missed the advertisement...gimme some pics a solid description and the bottom line...that is of course if your still thinkin about selling...good looking boat by the way

Quick Reply: Tired of trying to sell the boat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.