Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   A Very Special Thank You To So Many People! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89146-very-special-thank-you-so-many-people.html)

Shane 10-25-2004 10:14 AM

Re: A Very Special Thank You To So Many People!

:D :D :D :eek:

Neverfastenuf 10-25-2004 12:24 PM

Shane glad your BACK. Get healthy and get your arse out here to Colorado. I took my wifes new 153" M7 up on the hill yesterday. 22"-30" of fresh snow. IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!! Taking my 1150 Cutler King Cat up this weekend to do a little comparison. Maybe have to get a 162" M7 with Racinstations 925, as Cutlers 1000 for the M7 will be a while in the works still.

I gave up on boating this year as I am having a new Whipple installed on my boat and it is taking longer than they thought. The new style Whipple is completely different than the older one I had. So it is on to SNOWMOBILING and the boat gets stuck in the toy shed.

Anyway, great to hear you are doing so well.
Sam

Shane 10-25-2004 04:09 PM

WOW Sam that is AWESOME! Riding already inthe hills and warm in the valley. You have the life! Thanks for the well wishes. Any pics from riding? :cool:

Tantrum 10-25-2004 04:52 PM

Christine and myself are very happy to hear your felling better. Take it easy and rest up, you have another 2 months before the riding is good here.

Neverfastenuf 10-25-2004 05:32 PM

Shane, no pictures. It was a spur of the moment ride. Just wanted to do a little clutching and set up. I did not realize they had the snow they did. A friend told me he had gone up Saturday and it was good enough for tuning so up I went.

I will get some pics the next trip and entice you a little.

Again, glad you are feeling better. Sam

Airpacker 10-25-2004 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Shane
Thanks so much everybody! You guys really know how to make a guy feel better! :cool:

Oh Ya? Well I can certainly fix that.

Doo Rules!!!!!!!

Yama Dogs!!!!!! :eek:

Rest up man, I need you to be all healthy so I can kick your a$$ on the trails :)

PhantomChaos 10-25-2004 06:03 PM

Glad you're doing okay! Get better quick....life is short! :D :drink:

Neverfastenuf 10-25-2004 06:44 PM

Shane, Jeff at Simmons\CPR Racing has a brand new RX-1 with turbo. That ought to just about "SPANK" any DOO you run into, or most other sleds for that matter. If it was the Mountain RX-1 it would be in my toy shed right now.

Sam

Shane 10-25-2004 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Oh Ya? Well I can certainly fix that.

Doo Rules!!!!!!!

Yama Dogs!!!!!! :eek:

Rest up man, I need you to be all healthy so I can kick your a$$ on the trails :)

Fudgepacker...I mean airpacker... :p hopefully I will be well enough to ride Ontario this winter. At this point I could not care less who is faster, even though we both KNOW I will be, so long as I can RIDE! :cool: EAT MY SNOW DUST! :D

CAP071 10-25-2004 07:35 PM

Just get well soon my friend! Glad to see you are around to help keep some of these Goof Balls on OSO in line :drink: :chimp: