Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
A Very Special Thank You To So Many People! >

A Very Special Thank You To So Many People!

Notices

A Very Special Thank You To So Many People!

Old 10-27-2004, 08:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: A Very Special Thank You To So Many People!

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
The exchange rate is much better now. I will give you the 83%.

I was out in that stuff for a little while as well. It was just a miserable day. I was also one of the few that did the run with you later that evening. That was nice. I got some good pics of you and John as I went by you.

Shane,

Did you already get your new sled?
Chris,

Yeas, i picked it up Labor Day weekend. Cannot wait to ride! Did you end up with a new sled this year?
Old 10-27-2004, 09:13 AM

Shane, So good to see you back again. I knew when I heard the news that you were not going to give in that easy. you keep on getting better and soon you will be back in the swing of things. Get well my brother
Old 10-27-2004, 11:07 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Shane
Chris,

Yeas, i picked it up Labor Day weekend. Cannot wait to ride! Did you end up with a new sled this year?

It looks like I will be getting another one. Judy would like to ride mine this year, so I will get another one. Probably the new Orange Sno-Pro F7. I am sure you will be out and about in no time. Run the Sacandaga this year and do the poker runs that they have every Saturday.
Old 10-27-2004, 03:03 PM
Registered

It looks like I will be getting another one. Judy would like to ride mine this year, so I will get another one. Probably the new Orange Sno-Pro F7. I am sure you will be out and about in no time. Run the Sacandaga this year and do the poker runs that they have every Saturday.
Might be a good idea at least in the beginnning until I get my strength back up. Not having to handle the trails (i.e. turns and bumps) will probably help alot. Still got the Cig runnin'? Or is she sleeping' for the winter? That ORANGE F7 is DEFINITELY ORANGE and kewl!
Old 10-27-2004, 03:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again
Shane, So good to see you back again. I knew when I heard the news that you were not going to give in that easy. you keep on getting better and soon you will be back in the swing of things. Get well my brother
Thanks Frank!
Old 10-27-2004, 03:40 PM
Registered

Might be a good idea at least in the beginnning until I get my strength back up. Not having to handle the trails (i.e. turns and bumps) will probably help alot. Still got the Cig runnin'? Or is she sleeping' for the winter? That ORANGE F7 is DEFINITELY ORANGE and kewl!

It is all tucked away for the winter. I will be having surgery on Nov 17th. But hope to be ready to go for the first snowfall.
Old 10-28-2004, 06:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Oh Ya? Well I can certainly fix that.

Doo Rules!!!!!!!

Yama Dogs!!!!!!

Rest up man, I need you to be all healthy so I can kick your a$$ on the trails

I fail to see how something so obviously true could upset the man....

Congrats on the new sled Evil!
Old 10-28-2004, 09:51 AM
Registered

Judy (all 110 lbs of her) handles my sled pretty good. I just don't know what I want this year. I want to wait for the bigger Firecat next year, so I don't know what I want to do. Shane, a few trips are already planned for the Clear Lake area this winter. The best trail riding I have found in NY so far.

Last edited by EvilTwin; 08-03-2007 at 01:59 PM.
Old 10-28-2004, 11:15 AM
Registered

Judy (all 110 lbs of her) handles my sled pretty good. I just don't know what I want this year. I want to wait for the bigger Firecat next year, so I don't know what I want to do. Shane, a few trips are already planned for the Clear Lake area this winter. The best trail riding I have found in NY so far.
Where is that? Are you talking about Charlie's Inn? Long Haul but good riding. You can also make it there by running up the tracks out of Old Forge/Thendara/Remsen right to Charlie's. I would like to do that for an overnight. Star and Cranberry Lakes are great too. Let's hook up and ride this winter.
Old 10-28-2004, 02:18 PM
Registered

Where is that? Are you talking about Charlie's Inn? Long Haul but good riding. You can also make it there by running up the tracks out of Old Forge/Thendara/Remsen right to Charlie's. I would like to do that for an overnight. Star and Cranberry Lakes are great too. Let's hook up and ride this winter.
Yes. Charlies Inn is where we dump off. Go North and there are no old train tracks. Take it right to Malone and then more North. We found some very little know trails that are incredible that loop north east and then come back around by Saranac Lake and back to Charlies. The rooms at Charlies are inexpensive and alot of fun. I hope the winter to be a good one. Doesn't Chuck ride as well?

Quick Reply: A Very Special Thank You To So Many People!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.