Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Wasabe (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89212-wasabe.html)

aero-offshore 10-25-2004 09:29 AM

Re: Wasabe

Pimpin Puder :D That's some funny chit! You need a gold toof

Phantom1 10-25-2004 10:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by aero-offshore
Pimpin Puder :D That's some funny chit! You need a gold toof

Gold toof :D :D

Wasabe 10-25-2004 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
The important question here is;

Since when does puder knows how to spell?

you mean...
DA IMPORTANT QU3STION HARE IS
SINC3 WHEN DOES PUDER KNOWS HOW 2 SPEL???!?! OMG

puder 10-25-2004 05:20 PM

i only cuaght the last 3 laps of the race. It was kinda sad that reubens didn;t get the win. He looked liek he was abtou to cry on teh podium. Oh well**** happens at least he finished this year.

I hate JPM though, sucked that he got the win. I;m Glad he's leaving williams. The wnew 5 series is butt ugly but i still ove my bimmers :D

Next season is goign to be interesting. I think sato is due for a hell of year once they get his exploding engines sorted out.

Reed Jensen 10-25-2004 08:52 PM

So.... Wazz.... How was the F-1 race?.... did you enjoy it?............ :rolleyes:

Wasabe 10-26-2004 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by puder
i only cuaght the last 3 laps of the race. It was kinda sad that reubens didn;t get the win. He looked liek he was abtou to cry on teh podium. Oh well**** happens at least he finished this year.

I hate JPM though, sucked that he got the win. I;m Glad he's leaving williams. The wnew 5 series is butt ugly but i still ove my bimmers :D

Next season is goign to be interesting. I think sato is due for a hell of year once they get his exploding engines sorted out.

It would have been nice to have a Brasilian win the Brasilian race. There's always next year. I wonder what kind of shuffling the team are going to do?

Sato is a Kamikaze.
I like Montoya because he's an a$$hole driver.
I like Raikkonen because he's skilled and Conservative. From my Dad's homeland.
Rubens because he's a FERRARI driver and from my Mom's homeland.

Reed Jensen 10-26-2004 04:39 PM

Wasabe.... our little blonde Carioca........... :D

bajabob38 10-26-2004 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Scott
17 going on 12 :(

:drink: :drink: :drink:

puder 10-26-2004 05:08 PM

finnish and brazilian very intersting mix.

yeha sato can be a little crazy. The dive bomb he pulled on rubens (i forget which race) earlier this season was a little crazy. I tend to think he was VERY frustrated over his engine grenading all season. He ran well but kept blowing up. So any chance (even if he was WAY out of passing position) he saw he had to try to take if it looked like he might actually finish a race.

Yeah JMP is a little nutty on track. I don;t relay mind taht. What irks me about him is that he is so damn whiney when stuff doesn;t go his way.

pullmytrigger 10-26-2004 09:09 PM

A whiney F1 driver........imagine that :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: .........doug