Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   It's not an Apache but... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89304-its-not-apache-but.html)

R Addiction 10-26-2004 09:32 AM

Re: It's not an Apache but...

What up, 2 Boat Ike!! :D

bob 10-26-2004 06:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Alright Ike....headin your way!

Chatim Racing 10-26-2004 07:49 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Ike:

This is what I could find on a quick look through... Good Luck with your project, that was a great boat in it's time - glad to see someone restore it to it's original livery. I can't wait to see the restoration pictures...let me know if you need any more stuff to help you.

Regards,
Charlie Jr.

Chatim Racing 10-26-2004 07:51 PM

3 Attachment(s)
here's three more...

Chatim Racing 10-26-2004 07:58 PM

3 Attachment(s)
and Ippolito's old Cigarette and also Jerry Jacoby's 37.6 (1st Top Gun) also with "Beer Can" gas tanks...(I think? - the bolster colors are throwing me off - maybe Ippolito borrowed an old bolster from Jacoby??- not sure)

tripps 10-26-2004 08:06 PM

ike,good luck with a nice piece of history,i have a 598 n/a motor for sale,post here,i'll check in a day tripps

Ike 10-26-2004 10:09 PM

Thanks Charlie, great pictures, i was just going to ask you if you had any interior shots, they are going to be a huge help, love the stories too. By the way you offered help and i could use some $$$ :D Thanks again.

John (RA) I still have the apache, for now :p

Rick (rchevelle) I still have it and it has your name all over it, "Apache Rick", sounds good.

Jon (CM) I raced the M/L boat out of the inlet in NJ about five years ago with my 28 apache and it was a great race even though i spent most of the time in the air and when i saw it for sale i had to have it.I love the old school boats.
How is your project coming?

Mike (SS) thanks, you will be seeing some parts soon.

Bob that should do it.

Thanks everyone for the comments, should be alot of fun when its done.

TRIPPS PM me with the details.

R Addiction 10-26-2004 10:25 PM

Damn, Up after 11!!!!! :D I think I want to run that Apach next year don't sell it just yet!!! :D

Ike 10-27-2004 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Damn, Up after 11!!!!! :D I think I want to run that Apach next year don't sell it just yet!!! :D

Yeah i'm not that fast on the keyboard :D

MrCIG 10-27-2004 09:54 AM

Awesome boat Ike got to love that Old School stuff.

I think I have an old picture of that boat somewhere.

Keep us posted

Mark