Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Cumberland Marine (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89310-lake-cumberland-marine.html)

Summer Heat 10-25-2004 09:01 PM

Re: Lake Cumberland Marine

Spent two months with Randy working our way into our first performance boat this past spring.

Fantastic people to work with. Randy will do what ever it takes to get you in the boat of your dreams not just what he happens to have on hand. Would work with LCM again in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by mcraymond3
Lake Cumberland is great to deal with. I bought my Gladiator there and sent two friends to buy there also. All good experiences. Randy is good to deal with but talk to Von, she is the real decision maker. :rolleyes:

mcraymond3... Agreed, Von is definitely top shelf, they make a great team.

Mac 10-25-2004 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Tantrum
Has anyone ever delt with them? Anyone on the board work over there?
Would like to hear about any good or bad dealings.

I bought my fountain from Randy at Lake Cumberland, I have nothing to saybutGOOD! Very straight up people to deal with.

mcollinstn 10-25-2004 10:10 PM

Glad to hear that the good outweighs the bad...

bripar77 10-25-2004 10:57 PM

I bought a one year old 382 Formula Fastech from them site unseen by way of pictures and phone conversations from out here in California 2 years ago and they where great to deal with. Randy and Von treated us very well even taking care of my son and I while we spent three days on the lake. I am sure I will again buy a boat from them next time I'm in the market. Randy is a professional and will be honest all the way through any deal. Go with them. They will be in business long after some of the competitors are gone. I just bought a new (used) boat private party and it was not a good experience, and if I had to do it all over again I would have Randy find me the boat I wanted and just waited for the deal to come along.

Good luck i know you will be treated fairly and professionaly.

Jassman 10-26-2004 05:44 AM

Just had a friend purchase a 50 Hustler from them, said it was a great experience. He is very excited and his trade is a 45 Sonic, which is a 10, he stuck alot of cash to this hull, so the 50 Hustler must have been awesome for him to do this. Jeff

Chuck 10-26-2004 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by OTIS311
Which boat did you end up with Chuck ??

I ordered a 36 Nor-Tech from Randy at Fastboats. I'm really excited for the coming season!!! Art of Design has just sent me the second set of possibe paint schemes, its gonna be a great year!!! Did you replace that cell phone yet? Get a hold of me for a couple of drinks.

Tantrum 10-26-2004 07:20 AM

Thanks for the replies. Ill try Randy this morning.
:drink:

JC 10-26-2004 07:25 AM

Very professional people, they run a first class show.

Shane 10-26-2004 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by Tantrum
Thanks for the replies. Ill try Randy this morning.
:drink:

Tantrum gets the EXTRA SPECIAL FRIEND AWARD! After being a little "under the weather" lately, I cannot believe that Tantrum is buying me a new 28 SKATER! All you cheap azzes that sent cards, called, sent fruit baskets and flowers, came to visit me etc., don't hold a candle to my new BEST FRIEND TANTRUM who isobviuosly searching far and wide to bring me home a new 28 SKATER! Thanks Tantrum , you are the BEST! :drink: :p :D

BillR 10-26-2004 08:08 AM

I bought my TG from Randy. Great experience, honest people.
If there is a downside, Randy does not return calls or emails during or after the sale. In fact he owes me the original blower (it needed repair, bought a new one) that was on my boat when I bought it. Sent numerous emails inquiring, but none have been answered.

But still I would buy another boat from him in a heartbeat. Honest people in sales are a rare breed. Randy and his LCM are a top notch organization. :D