wow, never seen service this bad >

wow, never seen service this bad

Notices

wow, never seen service this bad

Old 10-26-2004, 02:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: wow, never seen service this bad

I wish that I could blame outsourcing on all of the problems but I can't. I rented a car, for 1 day, from Hertz. When I received the credit card statement they had billed me $500. I contacted them and admitted the error and promised to get me a refund ASAP. Because of the dollar amount of the refund, it required several "higher ups" to sign off on the refund and 3 months later I was still waiting on the refund. After a dozen phone calls (all to local folks) , I finally received the refund and had to start with Capital One about the fees they charged me for the $500. Since the credit took more than one billing cycle to clear, they were charging me interest on all charges made. Guess what ... I was talking to folks in Costa Rica that barely spoke English and the phone connections were horrible! Now that everything has been handled, after 4 months of hassles, I can rest comfortably ... until the next customer service fiasco!

Last edited by L9X25; 10-26-2004 at 02:26 PM.
Old 10-26-2004, 02:29 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

I wonder how long it's going to take one of those brain surgeons at a corporation to figure out the next wave of effective marketing strategies...customer service from someone in the USA!!! Heck...I'd buy a computer from Gleep & Gloop if they had actual customer service from someone in the gool 'ol US of A
Old 10-26-2004, 02:51 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
I wonder how long it's going to take one of those brain surgeons at a corporation to figure out the next wave of effective marketing strategies...customer service from someone in the USA!!! Heck...I'd buy a computer from Gleep & Gloop if they had actual customer service from someone in the gool 'ol US of A
Hell, promote good English skills, too, and I'd buy whatever they have to sell.
Old 10-26-2004, 03:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey cig daze, just finished watchin the vidios, I will bring them back this week, you said not to worry about getting them back saterday so I didn't cuz i wasn't done watchin them, hope that was ok.
Old 10-26-2004, 03:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boomer
I was on the phone with Dell for tech service there basic answer is to reformat your computer.
Same here.....Turned out, all I needed to do was to eliminate spyware. And These idiots....In Fk'n INDIA wanted me to wipe out my entire harddrive and reload everything. Im gettin tired of all the friggen Indians at Dell and AMEX.

No wonder there's so many Americans out of work and the economy is in the crapper.
Old 10-26-2004, 03:51 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Jason, take your time with those...wheneven you get them back, that's fine. What did you think?
Old 10-26-2004, 04:00 PM
Emerald Coast of Florida
Gold Member

We are in the process of leasing about 1000 PC, part of our RFP was that tech support had to be in the US. Dell is pulling out of India because of the lack of skill of Tech support. The completion of the move back to the US is March 05. The director of tech support in the US stated that they lost about 20% of thier sales because of the Indians....
Old 10-26-2004, 04:10 PM
Registered

Computer problems...

My work Computer has been screwed for a week and a half now and my good old American IT broad wants to dump the hard drive and re-install everything. I told her what happenend that it screwed up and I know that I also have a spyware problem on the machine, but according to Co. policy I'm not allowed to download the fix.
In the mean time my machine is limping, and the IT broad is too busy walking back and forth to the office refrig. or microwave.
Unbeleivable...
Old 10-26-2004, 04:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the real problem here is these big companies are only concerned about the bottem line, because that what stock holders are concerned about, and unfortunatly the look at this stuff on a quarter to quarter basis, and are not that concerned with the long term impacation of things like this. exaple outsourcing costomer service to india might save better than 50% in that area but what happens long term when people like me get pissed off about bad sevice and quit buying there products. sometimes taking the cheap way out is just not the right thing to do.
Old 10-26-2004, 06:04 PM

We just had Verizon takes us for a ride, My son lost his phone yesterday went to Verizon (Have Insurance) One more month to go on the contract. The first Verizon store wouldn't give us the time of day! Real A#$#. Now e showed this jerk that we can upgrade on line, he didn't want to hear it!!
Went to the next Verizon store in the Mall, Almost the same treatment seams like they sign you up and (Up Yours) The new phone would cost us $259 not $79 for 2 for one according to there add or our account according to the computer. That both counter people said that the computer account isn't true! (Great Training)
Well that was it for me! Went over to T-Moble signed up 2 Camera phones $60 and a 1 year contract instead of a 2 year contract that Verizon has.

Called Verizon today to cancel we know there is a $175 cancelation fee. But they are saying we have two phones one account $350 Disconect fee. After arguing with the idiot now they try to pursuade us to stay, they will give us 2 phones 1 month free yada yad yada... at this point my only saying was I will pay the 350 so you people can go away and put your phone and service were the sun don't shine..
I had Verizon for 10 Years I guess loyalty means nothing to a big company.

Quick Reply: wow, never seen service this bad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.