Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Keith Eickert Power Products (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89456-keith-eickert-power-products.html)

Sean 10-28-2004 11:50 AM

Re: Keith Eickert Power Products

That's too bad Fred...but maybe you can get some tooling out of that final chapter...best of luck to you.

open87 10-28-2004 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Indy
Where is Julie Sullivan now?

ahhh , smoking rocks at 17th and main st.

dwater 10-28-2004 01:45 PM

Julie S. is being low keyed...doesn't want to be found.....Jim S. is suing her, and she is trying to sue hime.. notice that same J.S. - one of kind.... some of the KEPP employees have not been paid yet....... same old story... to bad that business didn't get someone that was interested in the business and not draining it for what they could get out of it...

fountain333 10-28-2004 05:12 PM

if i wanted one of keiths engines how would i go about getting one ??

or how do i contact keith ??

open87 10-28-2004 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by fountain_333
if i wanted one of keiths engines how would i go about getting one ??

or how do i contact keith ??

brian jones marine

bob 10-28-2004 10:24 PM

Fountain333, if you would like call me at 609-923-0631 and give me your number and I will ask KE to give you a call. Bob

dwater 10-29-2004 07:19 AM

You can also contact Keith by Global Power.....

Strip Poker 388 10-29-2004 03:44 PM

Supposedly CP Performance owns the Building where Keith is now.

I feel sorry for the employs that did not get paid . We had a guy do the same thing here did not pay there insurance and wasn't paying there taxes or SSI on them and one of them ended up getting cancer and thought he had insurance :eek: Sad .I hope things work out for them and maybe Keith will get it going again.

Too Old the word goes around behind closed doors in the marine industry and if you not in the know you could get burned , :(

fountain333 11-03-2004 08:19 PM

there has got to be a way to contact keith himself on a business phone, or through hustler or maby even global power does any one know?? or have a phone number??

Raylar 11-06-2004 12:33 PM

It would be nice if Kieth could hook up with some honest hard working management, marketing type who could keep him in the shop cranking out his great creations and the front side of the business straight up! Guess thats to much to ask for considering the lawyers and lawsuits. Not sure about Kieths non-compete, but this close should close out that issue. Would be great to hear that EMP has been born again! Eickert Marine Power, sounds cool does'nt it! Good luck to Kieth in the future! just hope he stays away from the flakes who circle like sharks in this Industry!

Ray @ Raylar