If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    2005 Baja 275
    Cromwell, Indiana

couple of TV shows to watch

Here are a couple of show you might want to watch, one is called Dream Big million dollar boats and the other will be SeaRodder TV.
    The Dream Big million dollar aired Oct. 24 but will air again on the Travel Channel 11/26 at 12pm EST. Did anybody see it on the 24th? I was checking out muscelracing web site and it was one there site saying watch for Dave on the show.
    I know the clip for SeaRodder was on this site before showing Outerlimits. I e-mailed them asking about air time and here was there response.

Hi Thurl,
    Thanks for your inquiry about SeaRodder. I think you will really like the show. We havn't made it public yet but the show will air on the Outdoor Life Network, (OLN)starting late January or early February.

We are already filming the second season of shows. Watch for the SeaRodder TV web site that will be up within the next month. There will be plenty of content and video on the site.

Let your friends know on our forum about the show.

Jose Moniz

Now I need to get OLN on my cable.

Platinum Member Platinum Member blownincome's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2003 35 Executioner
    Epping N.H.

Re: couple of TV shows to watch

Ya Saw it!
    It was awesome!! I e mailed the travel channel to find out how to purchase a copy and was told its unavl..Szit! I am going to tape it on the 26th If you look at there website every thing else they have aired is for sale why not this??
    Guess we have to wait!!