Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   anyone a "STILLEN PERFORMANCE" products dealer (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89481-anyone-stillen-performance-products-dealer.html)

open87 10-28-2004 05:34 PM

anyone a "STILLEN PERFORMANCE" products dealer

looking for a item and would rather do business with a oso brotha if possible.E

restabr 10-28-2004 05:52 PM

Re: anyone a "STILLEN PERFORMANCE" products dealer

WELLLLLL - actually I'm not, but I can purchase as a dealer so I can get you fixed up if you know what you want. Had a 300Z I modified a few years ago with Stillen stuff so I'm set up with them.

Already into the mods huh??????
shoulda figured.

open87 10-28-2004 06:19 PM

:drink:

Strip Poker 388 10-29-2004 03:52 PM

What they got thats going on that boat.Eric get back to work on that boat :D . Sean said you sold the trailer to it also :eek:

Rob :drink:

open87 10-29-2004 04:14 PM

a little somethin' somethin' :rolleyes: i'll post pics in a week or 2. yeah , i did sell the float -on . i really didn't need a triple axle . and after the build on the cig she's going to need a new body to cruise on anyway. i am planning on getting on the cig this winter. we are going to get back into the groove . i donated my 21 fishing rig so that will free up half of the shop. it's going next weekend. i hate to see it go, it's been for sale for months and not a bite- soooo , i will take the tax break. if i still lived in ventian isles i would have kept it . stay tuned :D:D Sean is good people, glad you called him. e

thedonz 10-29-2004 04:29 PM

try Adrian at Supreme Performance Parts 786-319-1449....he has always given me the best price around......he is also a OSO brotha....and one of my sponsors....I'm sure he can get you the part at a great savings

amarket1 10-30-2004 02:24 PM

"Sean is good people, glad you called him. e"
People tell me this all the time but I never get tired of hearing it.

open87 10-30-2004 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by amarket1
"Sean is good people, glad you called him. e"
People tell me this all the time but I never get tired of hearing it.

:rolleyes: :D:D

TCM 10-31-2004 01:35 PM

Let me know what you need and I can get it for you. I am a dealer of many car tuning compaines. If anyone has a question, feel free to ask away via email or pm.