Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Potomac River Boaters... Who hasn't winterized yet? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89501-potomac-river-boaters-who-hasnt-winterized-yet.html)

OldSchool 10-30-2004 10:21 AM

Re: Potomac River Boaters... Who hasn't winterized yet?

I might get out this afternoon for a while.

Tommorrow.....FedEx Field...Go Skins!!!!!

I'll be out on Monday as well :cool: :cool:

OldSchool 10-30-2004 10:25 AM

Two more things

1. Weathermen SUCK !! Called for no rain yesterday...I was on the River and it rained pretty much all day :hothead: :hothead: I'll be out today if it clears up and stops raining.

2. Winterize yet?? No way... Not until at least Thanksgiving!!!

Sydwayz 10-30-2004 02:20 PM

Plan is to hit the water between 11 & 12 at Occoquan; then head to Tims II for crabs. We were out a couple weeks ago and had the BEST crabs ever served on the Potomac, at Tims II. There were 5 boats there when we pulled up, and had the pick of the bushel.

Sydwayz 10-30-2004 02:23 PM

Dave, I have one committed rider and 2 tentatives tomorrow. If you want a ride, let me know. Rich & Jenn, Ty & Caroline... the more the merrier.

GregP 10-30-2004 04:08 PM

Did it clear out over there at all today? Never got any sun here on the bay, just clouds. I may go out tomorrow anway.

-Greg

Sydwayz 10-31-2004 07:32 AM

Yeah, things look great here right now. I am heading out to fuel up.

Sydwayz 10-31-2004 06:02 PM

Big talkers; small ballers. :D :drink: :D

Saw Shah-Mat out today and that was IT! I hope you Chessie runners had a good time. Today was one of the nicest days on the water this year. :D

Ted G 10-31-2004 06:23 PM

Yeah Baby, ran to Waterman's in Rock Hall, had about 12 people there for lunch and a few boat sodas, Formula ran like a top all day...till it got on the trailer. Oh well, just a little hole to fix :rolleyes: :cool:

Now we just gotta wait for Key West :drink:

GregP 10-31-2004 06:57 PM

Had my daughter with me so stayed fairly close to home. Saw a 29 Scarab and a 25 Checkmate on the Magothy when we were heading home.

-Greg

OldSchool 10-31-2004 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by insptech
Formula ran like a top all day...till it got on the trailer. Oh well, just a little hole to fix :rolleyes: :cool:

Care to elaborate on that Ted? :D :drink: