Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Some boat show pics for you guys that didnt get to go..... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89519-some-boat-show-pics-you-guys-didnt-get-go.html)

mcollinstn 10-31-2004 09:05 AM

Re: Some boat show pics for you guys that didnt get to go.....

I'm certainly not against personal expression.

but

it sorta just a little bit reminds me of the chick covered with tattoos. When she gets to be 90 yrs old it will be a little odd.

HOWEVER, I know you can always repaint...

I do enjoy looking at some of that over the top stuff. Just don't think I would choose those schemes for my own unit.

Pantera1 10-31-2004 09:41 AM

Hey no offense intended ..Nice looking boat Jass :drink:

Roger 1 10-31-2004 10:32 AM

A boat builder goes to great lengths to design and build a boat with beautiful lines and great fit and finnish. I just don`t understand why someone would want to mask all that effort with a paint scheme that does not accentuate the design. Sometimes I think that the paint would look better if it was back in the can.

Jassman 10-31-2004 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Pantera1
Hey no offense intended ..Nice looking boat Jass :drink:

No offense taken, life's too short, you are an individule who is entitled to your opinion :D take care.Jeff

twin screws 10-31-2004 04:37 PM

That's a beautiful boat Jass. What do you have for power?

Jassman 10-31-2004 08:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks Twinn Screws, They are TMP 750 EFI'S. Simple and effecient, they run like 525efi's, idle awesome, very smooth, extremely pleased with them. Looking to do a Twinn Whipple set up like in Cyclone 1200/1400 with EFI, but turned down a bit. :D Jeff

DoTheMath 11-01-2004 09:30 AM

Sweet pics guys!! I wish I could have made that show... :( Just makes me jonesin' for Miami that much more... :D

temp 11-01-2004 10:09 AM

very nice. thanks for the pics for those that couldn't go!!

animalhouse 11-01-2004 10:27 PM

Jassman,`

WOW, COOL!! Great meeting you, hope all is well. Hopefully the swollen head goes down in time for KeyWest so we can start the party over again. We will try to steal a better bus this time. I have imported that cab driver to drive for us as well.

WOW......COOL!

Jassman 11-02-2004 05:48 AM

Fred, we had a blast, all you OL guys are a tough crowd, Wow,Cool :drink: :D . Thanks for the good time, talk to ya soon. :drink: Jeff and Sandy