Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   My Winter Project (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89603-my-winter-project.html)

LEOPAJM 02-02-2005 08:21 AM

Re: My Winter Project

Originally Posted by mkramer
JM

There is no SB party this year, you would have heard about it.....Dad is back in the Cape again and I'm heading to Orlando tomorrow for some golf and more golf and then maybe a little more golf. I don't know what the brothers are doing, if anything??????

See ya,

mk

THANKS for the heads up Mark !

I would have been knockin on the back door for an hour !!!! :D

LEOPAJM 02-02-2005 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by rastinger
We vote for the scheme that's sitting on your hatch in the building :D

Lets see ... lets see !!!!!????? :evilb:

SKRAMER 02-02-2005 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
Lets see ... lets see !!!!!????? :evilb:

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! I heard you picked out graphics for the new ride.

Racegirl3 02-02-2005 08:53 AM

Damn guys! Hittin the back door for an hour, Ill show you mine, you show me yours .... what are you guys talkin bout again? :eek: :p

SKRAMER 02-02-2005 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Damn guys! Hittin the back door for an hour, Ill show you mine, you show me yours .... what are you guys talkin bout again? :eek: :p

Paint jobs !! Sick mind!!! LOL

LEOPAJM 02-02-2005 09:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
I'll show you mine if you show me yours! I heard you picked out graphics for the new ride.

Nobodys gonna like mine Scott .... just plain old skool stripes to compliment the lines of the boat .... maybe some fade here and there ..... Nobody likes that anymore ! :D

LEOPAJM 02-02-2005 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3

You wouldn't believe it if we told ya !!! :D

Racegirl3 02-02-2005 09:46 AM

Nobodys gonna like mine Scott .... just plain old skool stripes to compliment the lines of the boat .... maybe some fade here and there ..... Nobody likes that anymore ! :D

I like the fade ... Saw some vinal graphics yesterday at Baja that I really liked. Faded from Blue to a slate grey color on an all white boat. Looked great .... would look better on a Cig :D

SKRAMER 02-02-2005 09:56 AM

Is the boat goin gto be all red??

SKRAMER 02-02-2005 10:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I was thinkig about this. Think they would get made if I copy their graphics? I think it would be flattering if someone copied my paint job.