Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   My Winter Project (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89603-my-winter-project.html)

SKRAMER 03-09-2005 01:57 PM

Re: My Winter Project

Did you have the motors dynoed?

stecz20 03-09-2005 01:58 PM

i was told that the 572's were on the dyno at 700 hp. they were set up to put out 650 at the prop. sounds right with how low he had the rev limiter set up for and i know they have a lot more to them, just not sure if i want to go through drives to find out. i think ill be on the safe side with the rev limiter 5600. we will see this season, i plan on having some work done, and im sure tres will show me some love. time will tell.. stecz

SKRAMER 03-09-2005 02:01 PM

Awsome, at least now I know what to shot for if I want more power. Thanks. Scott

stecz20 03-09-2005 02:07 PM

the old owner is in the hamptons and told me he still is finding stuff to send me on the boat. the dyno sheet is one of those things.. motors were new in 02. i bought he boat in 03.. i called the builder, and he told me what the old owner had told me, so next time i take them out ill send them out and get them put on the dyno. this fall ill know more... stecz

stecz20 03-09-2005 02:11 PM

the're a few guys here with cafes and not so crazy power that see more than i do. i dont think 80 is an unrealistic number to shoot for. might cost ya some, but none the less realistic...

LEOPAJM 03-09-2005 03:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hhhhmmmmm ...... :D :drink: :evilb:

SKRAMER 03-09-2005 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
the're a few guys here with cafes and not so crazy power that see more than i do. i dont think 80 is an unrealistic number to shoot for. might cost ya some, but none the less realistic...

I was toying with the idea of blowers in a couple years. But I'm torn between saving the $11,000 ++ For a down payment on a twin step. Time will tell. I would love to see 80mph.

SKRAMER 03-09-2005 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
Hhhhmmmmm ...... :D :drink: :evilb:

Thats got to be the nicest paint job I've ever seen. I'll bet spitfire loves it. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

LEOPAJM 03-09-2005 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
I was toying with the idea of blowers in a couple years. But I'm torn between saving the $11,000 ++ For a down payment on a twin step. Time will tell. I would love to see 80mph.

STOP IT !!!! :chick:

LEOPAJM 03-09-2005 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
Thats got to be the nicest paint job I've ever seen. I'll bet spitfire loves it. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

It is SHARP !!!