Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   My Winter Project (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89603-my-winter-project.html)

mkramer 03-09-2005 04:40 PM

Re: My Winter Project

Originally Posted by stecz20
i know you want to post more pics.. your not cool if you dont, all the cool kids are doing it..

I'll get more on later.....and I'll take a few tomorrow of the updates.........

Wait and see........ :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

mkramer 03-09-2005 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
Yeah that's my man working hard as usual! I just want him to know his lady is extremely impressed with the work he has done! And thanks Mark for taking all the pics! :D

No problem.......anything for your man :D :D :D

mkramer 03-09-2005 04:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey................Did you see this guy borrowed your paint????????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

stecz20 03-09-2005 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by mkramer
I'll get more on later.....and I'll take a few tomorrow of the updates.........

Wait and see........ :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

forget you, your a pain in the ass with these pics. im just going to drive down bring my beer with me and stare at the paint job. you take picures like old people fu-k.. good thing your brothers not paying you, he would have to downsize to a baja. stecz

mkramer 03-09-2005 04:51 PM

forget you, your a pain in the ass with these pics. im just going to drive down bring my beer with me and stare at the paint job. you take picures like old people fu-k.. good thing your brothers not paying you, he would have to downsize to a baja. stecz

Bring your 42 tiger with you :eek: ...........We'll send you home without it :D :D :D

mkramer 03-09-2005 04:53 PM

BTW.............we got beer :drink: :drink:

stecz20 03-09-2005 04:55 PM

are you saying that you and your brother would put he arm on me. if that is the case, i will have to inform packin poop about this. myself or packin poop will not be threatened in any shape or form by thugs like you.. on a brighter note, if i come over there will you buy the beer???

SKRAMER 03-09-2005 04:59 PM

LMAO :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

stecz20 03-09-2005 04:59 PM

since i cant sue the board for statements made on the board, can i sue you for being from cleveland.. i must have a strong case. let me concur with kevin, he is my lawyer and pal. (phknlwyr) hes tough as nails.. so watch your ass.. and i do mean it, hes an ass bandit as well.. stecz

mkramer 03-09-2005 05:01 PM

We got beer.........and you can take your tiger home too. :D or cafe.....which ever it is, we don't care??????