Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   My Winter Project (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89603-my-winter-project.html)

stecz20 03-10-2005 10:31 AM

Re: My Winter Project

you are too kind.. we all know your brother sucks.. hes probably scared if he dont take the pics, your going to put shoe to ass on him.. he sceered... stecz

Racegirl3 03-10-2005 10:33 AM

I think its the beer .... hes doin it for the beer :drink:

SKRAMER 03-10-2005 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
I was toying with the idea of blowers in a couple years. But I'm torn between saving the $11,000 ++ For a down payment on a twin step. Time will tell. I would love to see 80mph.

Let's save the money for new technology! We'll get to 80mph one of these days but for now we'll just look gooooooood! Sonya (Sasha) :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

SKRAMER 03-10-2005 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20
you are too kind.. we all know your brother sucks.. hes probably scared if he dont take the pics, your going to put shoe to ass on him.. he sceered... stecz

You don't really think I wrote that. :eek: Mkramer likes to take advantage of the office computer when I'm still logged in and blow himself. Brothers don't say gay sh-t like that about each other.At least not on OSO.

stecz20 03-10-2005 02:29 PM

what a hammer head.. you should lay a beating on him for that. making you look all soft and all. caring and love, who has time for that sh-t. just take the pics and get coffees and shut your mouth.. thats all i have to say on the matter, you have any more problems, well make him hang out in the baja forum with the rest of his kind..

mkramer 03-10-2005 06:08 PM

:D Come on man :D ................Can't a guy have some fun????????? :D :D

:evilb: :evilb: :evilb: YKM :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

mkramer 03-10-2005 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
what a hammer head.. you should lay a beating on him for that. making you look all soft and all. caring and love, who has time for that sh-t. just take the pics and get coffees and shut your mouth.. thats all i have to say on the matter, you have any more problems, well make him hang out in the baja forum with the rest of his kind..

Please don't make me go to the baja section, I don't know that many people there....... :(

I'm SCEEEERED :(

Hammer Head.......that's the new name of my boat :evilb: :evilb:

stecz20 03-10-2005 06:32 PM

well, if you be a good boy, you can go get us sandwiches. ill even let you drive my truck. if your really good ill let you rub cudas feet.

mkramer 03-10-2005 06:35 PM

That was a Chevy..................Right :D :D :D

Got more pics today......on the way now..............

mkramer 03-10-2005 06:36 PM

The captain surveying the details......... :rolleyes: