Notices

My Winter Project

Old 03-25-2005, 04:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: My Winter Project

my computer went down, was i missed? where are some pics mark. you damn slacker, good thing your not working for me. id put shoe to ass on you. id better see some pics soon or ill send uncle vito, and cousin mario down there to put the arm on your sorry ass. dont make me angry again mark, or ill banish you to the fountain forum. i have the juice to do it too, you know why? i got it like that..... stecz
Old 03-26-2005, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
my computer went down, was i missed? where are some pics mark. you damn slacker, good thing your not working for me. id put shoe to ass on you. id better see some pics soon or ill send uncle vito, and cousin mario down there to put the arm on your sorry ass. dont make me angry again mark, or ill banish you to the fountain forum. i have the juice to do it too, you know why? i got it like that..... stecz

Sorry dude, i'll get back to it................
Old 03-26-2005, 08:44 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude I was getting pissed. As soon as I mentioned sanding everyone dissappeared. Mark won't take anymore pics for the fan club. You smash your computer in a drunkin rage. Nobody cares anymore. I was all alone. Well I'm going to sand this morning. If your not doing anything stop by. I hope we can repair our freindship. Welcome back.
Old 03-26-2005, 12:16 PM
Registered

im not really back till i get my computer back. scott i feel for you as soon as it starts getting hard the people start leaving. who needs them, they are swine and not worth talking bout. your brother mark, hes finished around here, ill see to that.. better start looking for a fountain mark. ive talked to all the guys in the cig club and told them not to sell a membership to you for the next 10 yrs. so your banished for a 10 yr period. as far as your job goes, ill give you one more chance. dont make me come down there.. scott im sorry i had to come to this, i feel i hd let you down is some way. im gone for a few days and all the troops are out of line. what can i do to make it up to you. i feel responsible. your pal stecz..
Old 03-26-2005, 03:43 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

scott i feel for you as soon as it starts getting hard ........ dont make me come there.... scott im sorry i had to come ...... i feel i hd let you down ..... what can i do to make it up to you. i feel responsible. your pal stecz..

WTF????

Old 03-26-2005, 04:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Well Mark took more pics today. He must have been feeling the heat. Good job stezc. lets see if he post some pics now. maybe ha can find some time in his busy schedule.
Old 03-26-2005, 04:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im not really back till i get my computer back. scott i feel for you as soon as it starts getting hard the people start leaving. who needs them, they are swine and not worth talking bout. your brother mark, hes finished around here, ill see to that.. better start looking for a fountain mark. ive talked to all the guys in the cig club and told them not to sell a membership to you for the next 10 yrs. so your banished for a 10 yr period. as far as your job goes, ill give you one more chance. dont make me come down there.. scott im sorry i had to come to this, i feel i hd let you down is some way. im gone for a few days and all the troops are out of line. what can i do to make it up to you. i feel responsible. your pal stecz..

Yo stecz....thanks for the encouragement. After reading your kind responses, I've staighten up and started to take more pics today.........I'll post them later for your inspection.

I hope they are up to your standards.... Maybe (with your approval) this can be my reinstatement back onto the waiting list for membership into the cig owners club. Oh please, Oh please can I be back on the waiting list......

I don't know anyone with a Fountain, and I don't really like those beaks either????
Old 03-26-2005, 05:02 PM
Registered

i let scott down. his brother has now taken advantage of scott, and i will not put up with that. by monday if i dont see any new pics, its shoe to ass for mark.. so get to it punk..... hope this helps scott..... stecz
Old 03-26-2005, 05:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by mkramer
Yo stecz....thanks for the encouragement. After reading your kind responses, I've staighten up and started to take more pics today.........I'll post them later for your inspection.

I hope they are up to your standards.... Maybe (with your approval) this can be my reinstatement back onto the waiting list for membership into the cig owners club. Oh please, Oh please can I be back on the waiting list......

I don't know anyone with a Fountain, and I don't really like those beaks either????
Wow now thats somw a$$ kissing.
Old 03-26-2005, 05:06 PM
Registered

hey scott, did your brother major in shoe shining at college.. thats some good shining.. let me get back to you mark about your membership, i must concur with the board.....

Quick Reply: My Winter Project

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.