Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   My Winter Project (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89603-my-winter-project.html)

SKRAMER 03-27-2005 09:46 PM

Re: My Winter Project

Originally Posted by inbetween
Are evenings OK to stop by? I would love to see the boat and meet you also. I need to pick up a sheet of coroplast from from Lenny or Sara, maybe I can arrange that for an evening also. I'll ask Beth to call.

Finally put some primer on this weekend. Now just a little more sanding......
Maybe white by next weekend. Who would've thought this was gonna be this much work. We must be nuts for doing a project like this.

All the talk about Eddy, that wouldn't be Eddy W. would it? If it is, tell him I said hi.

Adam

Yeah that's Eddy W. I'll tell him you said hi. I'm there every night except Wed. nights. Stop by we're there working away as usual.

stecz20 03-27-2005 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
hey stecz i feel ashamed to tell you this, but im gay and im in love with you. ive lusted after men now for many years, but have not come across a man like you. your everything i need in a man. your handsome, bright, and sexy as hell, not only are you all those things but you have a cig and that makes you cool. just give me the opportunity stecz and ill make you a happy man...

thats great tom, but im sorry... im into chicks. maybe old man cuda would like to swing your hammer. your pal stecz

tomtbone1993 03-27-2005 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
thats great tom, but im sorry... im into chicks. maybe old man cuda would like to swing your hammer. your pal stecz

LOL

mkramer 03-28-2005 05:56 PM

Yo Stecz...........

No HAMMER swinging in this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Keep that in your PM box dude............ :D

BTW, sorry we missed you at easter dinner, it would have been great to see you..............Maybe next time???

inbetween 03-29-2005 08:57 PM

Scott -
It was great to meet you and Sonya. Thanks for letting us see your project up close. It looks FABULOUS!! I am hoping ours turns out half as well.

Adam & Beth

stecz20 03-29-2005 09:30 PM

you mean scott is still married after all this.....

SKRAMER 03-30-2005 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20
you mean scott is still married after all this.....

Stezc I was lucky enough to fine a great woman. I'm not letting her go. Adam let us know when you pick a graphics package. I'm curious what your going pick. I was great to meet you guy also. Maybe stecz will come over and meet us also. :cool:

mkramer 03-30-2005 06:48 PM

Yo, Stecz.....Scott's not married, he's may be available if your lookin' :eek:

I'll mention it to him for ya :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

ykm

SKRAMER 03-30-2005 08:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here's one of the old paint.

inbetween 03-30-2005 10:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
Stezc I was lucky enough to fine a great woman. I'm not letting her go. Adam let us know when you pick a graphics package. I'm curious what your going pick. I was great to meet you guy also. Maybe stecz will come over and meet us also. :cool:

How about something like this. Still working the colors out though. This is too dark.

I'm gonna make my Formula look like a cig. so I can join the club :D :D Where'd I put my cigarette shirt........