Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   My Winter Project (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89603-my-winter-project.html)

inbetween 04-01-2005 03:49 PM

Re: My Winter Project

Originally Posted by rastinger
Adam, copying the scheme of another boat in my opinion is the highest form of compliment you could give. I like the scheme you have picked out.

I understand you're boat is located over the by ice cream stand in Fairport. Rob and I would like to swing by and see what you have going on there. Are you like us and basically living where your boat is stored? :D

(sorry for the thread drift Scotty)

You are more than welcome to stop in. We are just around the corner from the ice cream stand. I'll PM my cell #. Call and if we're there, stop on by. We spend a fair amount of time there in the evenings/weekends, although it is not nearly enough. Too much other s--t goin on all the time.

SKRAMER 04-01-2005 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by rastinger
Is that because yours is all red? :evilb: :eek: :D :drink:

Kidding sweetie.....couldn't stop myself fast enough.

Barb

:eek: While we're at it does anyone know what paint sceme RASTINGER is going to put on their boat. :eek: :eek: :evilb: :evilb:

mkramer 04-01-2005 04:55 PM

Let's get some pics on all of them, anyone got a camera?????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

stecz20 04-01-2005 06:31 PM

hey mark, i dont see any new pics.. dont make me come down there.... scotts pal stecz

inbetween 04-01-2005 10:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by mkramer
Let's get some pics on all of them, anyone got a camera?????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Heres the 311 at the moment

inbetween 04-01-2005 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
Dude thats a sweet paint job. Any other ideas your looking at? Lets take a vote.

There must be hundreds we've considered. We're pretty sure that's the one though. Just gotta finish color choices.

There are a few here http://www.admservices.com/311thumbs.htm
done by Beth, the kids, myself and anyone else we could get to color for us. We were gonna stay close to the Palm Beach colors, but that's not really what we want now.

That Tiger is sweet. But I really like what you've done on yours.

SKRAMER 04-02-2005 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by inbetween
There must be hundreds we've considered. We're pretty sure that's the one though. Just gotta finish color choices.

There are a few here http://www.admservices.com/311thumbs.htm
done by Beth, the kids, myself and anyone else we could get to color for us. We were gonna stay close to the Palm Beach colors, but that's not really what we want now.

That Tiger is sweet. But I really like what you've done on yours.

Wow you've got alot to choise from. It sounds like you've got it picked out. Now lets spray some paint. I can't beleive its snowing this morning. 70 deg on wen and snowing today. Awsome. :drink:

RHC 04-02-2005 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
Wow you've got alot to choise from. It sounds like you've got it picked out. Now lets spray some paint. I can't beleive its snowing this morning. 70 deg on wen and snowing today. Awsome. :drink:

AWSOME ,,, WHAT DA PHUCK DO YOU MEAN AWSOME!!!!!

Man you guys are sniffen to much of the paint thinner ,,,, AWSOME ,,, I cant believe you said that on a public forem !!! :D :D :D :drink:

See Ya soon :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: RHC

Queenie 04-02-2005 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by RHC
AWSOME ,,, WHAT DA PHUCK DO YOU MEAN AWSOME!!!!!

Man you guys are sniffen to much of the paint thinner ,,,, AWSOME ,,, I cant believe you said that on a public forem !!! :D :D :D :drink:

See Ya soon :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: RHC

You tell him Roger......I agree, Scott has been sniffing too much clear :eek: Took us an hour to get what should have been a 1/2 hour drive this morning. Roads were terrible.

Scotty, we were just waiting for you to finish your boat so you can help us:-))

Will finish blocking the fairing today and installing deck hatches. Paint will start Mon or Tue evening.

mkramer 04-02-2005 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20
hey mark, i dont see any new pics.. dont make me come down there.... scotts pal stecz

Yo Scott's Pal.......I'm doin the best I can. Between the coffee and donuts I got to shuffle all day to the brothers, I can hardly find time to take any more pics. :(

But I'll get some today just for you :D :D

Are you doin any work to your rig?????? Or just lookin for that Tiger......

Can I be your Pal????? :evilb:

Maybe???? :drink: