Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   My Winter Project (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89603-my-winter-project.html)

lucky strike 11-14-2004 07:57 AM

Re: My Winter Project

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
There ya go Mark ..... Thats a nice one there ... i bet LS even takes trades ! :D

We would consider a trade, whatcha got Mark?

LS JR.

mkramer 11-14-2004 07:59 AM

Looks like a nice boat, if Scott wasn't changing the colors on his we could have two pink Cigarette's in the lagoon's...

SKRAMER 11-14-2004 08:25 AM

He's got a 1989 265 baja force. Single 454mag, bravo drive.

375stinger 11-14-2004 02:02 PM

are you stripping it all the way down and painting it with 3 coats or are you leavin it and just repainting graphics?

SKRAMER 11-14-2004 02:22 PM

[QUOTE=375stinger]are you stripping it all the way down and painting it with 3 coats or are you leavin it and just repainting graphics?[/QUOTEI
I sanded it all the way down. Painting the whole boat white. Then putting the graphics on.

mkramer 11-15-2004 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
We would consider a trade, whatcha got Mark?

LS JR.

LS JR.

Thanks for the offer, honestly I think at this point your out of my price range...That is a sweet boat, good luck selling the TG...

Mark

mkramer 11-19-2004 04:51 PM

Well my 8 yr. old daughter & I are sitting at home while Uncle Scott took a break from repainting his boat and is in Key West. :D She wanted to post some of the funny characters :mad: that all the other boaters like to post here :evilb:

It's not snowing here yet, but we're sure it will start dropping soon :cool: She doesn't think its fun sitting at home on the computer and not being able to go to the beach tomorrow, like we do all summer... :drink:

Maybe we'll be able to go to the races next year, :p to see all the fast boats :eek:

We'll be checking out all the pictures Klaatu & Phantom 1 are posting in the racers milling area :drink:

Hope you all enjoyed this, SHE DID!!!!!!!

TTT

SKRAMER 12-15-2004 07:53 AM

Filling the stress cracks and fixing all the nicks and gouges. I should be priming soon. Lots and lots of sanding. More pics coming soon.

Queenie 12-15-2004 10:07 AM

You have lots of sanding to do Scotty Potty Mouth.......but you know I'll help out and you just need to say the magic words:

"Hey Barbie Claus, get your a$$ over here and start sanding!" Of course you'll have a beer in your hand while addressing me:-)) :evilb:

SKRAMER 12-27-2004 08:18 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are some more pics