Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   My Winter Project (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89603-my-winter-project.html)

SKRAMER 05-16-2005 06:20 AM

Re: My Winter Project

Originally Posted by stecz20
any new pics of my 2nd cafe racer? you are really slipping mark, your starting to piss me off now!!!!! scott smack your brother for me.. stecz

Got about 6 hr on her so far Stecz. But I'm still putting her back together on the lift. Great to hear from you. When are you coming to Ohio? :drink:

SKRAMER 05-16-2005 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by inbetween
Still partially masked. No new pics yet. You won't believe this.....the Baja has been moved! Still in the shop, but moved

Do you think the baja will bet you into the water? :eek:

RHC 05-16-2005 08:29 AM

Scott,,,, What ever ya do man,,, Do not tell Stecz about the Sand Bar Beach Party, and Poker Run on the 24th and 25th of June, at Cedar Point ,, Kellys Island and Port Clinton,, :D :drink:

Its on Guys ,,, Mark your Cal,,

RHC

inbetween 05-16-2005 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
Do you think the baja will bet you into the water? :eek:

NO :evilb:

SKRAMER 05-17-2005 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by RHC
Scott,,,, What ever ya do man,,, Do not tell Stecz about the Sand Bar Beach Party, and Poker Run on the 24th and 25th of June, at Cedar Point ,, Kellys Island and Port Clinton,, :D :drink:

Its on Guys ,,, Mark your Cal,,

RHC

I thinks Stecz wanted to ride on the Apache. He knows your doggies aren't punk. :D :D

SKRAMER 05-17-2005 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by inbetween
NO :evilb:

We need more pics. Sand and buff the sides and get her back together. You can sand the rest when it's raining. :D :D Talk to you soon.

RHC 05-17-2005 08:55 AM

:D :drink: :drink:

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
I thinks Stecz wanted to ride on the Apache. He knows your doggies aren't punk. :D :D

Well,,,, under normal conditions that would not be a problem,,, however,,,, Stef was looking at some of his Post on this thread and ------ well---------- I guess ya get my meaning .. Maybe we can put him with Dano and the Chick!!! :D :drink:

RHC

LEOPAJM 05-17-2005 09:31 AM

Hey guys ..... anybody know when "Eastside" is .... July 16 or 23 ????

RHC 05-17-2005 02:39 PM

EAST SIDE??? thats a car club rite !! :D better check with Cubby ,, he will have the inside scoop!! :D :D

RHC

ps: the partys at the sand bar

mkramer 05-17-2005 09:37 PM

Dano's runnin that isn't he?????????????????????????? :eek: :eek:

Boone's Fest 05'.................... :drink: :drink: :drink:

I'm startin' the Upper Level Eastside Boone's Drinkin' Mentor Harbor Offshore Powerboat Association Boat Club Association..................

ULE--BD--MHOPABCA for short...........................

Anyone in?????????????????