Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   My Winter Project (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89603-my-winter-project.html)

SKRAMER 06-03-2005 05:30 AM

Re: My Winter Project

Looks great Adam, are you going to make it in by next weekend? When are you going to Myrtle? :D

Danny Usnik 06-03-2005 07:25 AM

The Baja got wet last night. Gages looked good, :D cooler was cold :drink: looked like a start to a great season. Then I saw the water coming in from a cracked transom plate :mad: :mad:

So I need a transom plate, anybody got one?

LEOPAJM 06-03-2005 08:30 AM

Call Bender ?????

SKRAMER 06-03-2005 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Danny Usnik
The Baja got wet last night. Gages looked good, :D cooler was cold :drink: looked like a start to a great season. Then I saw the water coming in from a cracked transom plate :mad: :mad:

So I need a transom plate, anybody got one?

If you drive fast enough the water won't come in. :D You forgot DB reading of 89 to 90 your legal. :D

Danny Usnik 06-03-2005 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
If you drive fast enough the water won't come in. :D You forgot DB reading of 89 to 90 your legal. :D

Your right it doesn't come in at all when I'm moving, and I am legal with the decibels. Thanks Scott.

mobilecal 06-03-2005 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by mkramer
another few

How did you get the cig painted on???

inbetween 06-03-2005 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
Looks great Adam, are you going to make it in by next weekend? When are you going to Myrtle? :D

Thanks, not sure if we'll ever make it in. Leaving on Weds. night for Myrtle. Hoping for a launch 17th/18th

mkramer 06-03-2005 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by mobilecal
How did you get the cig painted on???

The cig logo is a decal...........

mkramer 06-03-2005 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by inbetween
How was the ride on the Dragon? I wanna go too :D

Things are actually being put back on now!

Marc can you stop by with the camera sometime this weekend? We should have it outside in the sun to help cure the clear if it isn't raining.

I will swing by tomorrow......need to get more batteries for the camera.....see you then... :D

inbetween 06-03-2005 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by mkramer
I will swing by tomorrow......need to get more batteries for the camera.....see you then... :D

Thanks, looking forward to some official Winter (read Spring:mad:) Project pics :evilb: I gotta watch some kids in the morning, call me before you go to make sure I'm there. 749-5692