Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who Voted? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89723-who-voted.html)

jryan26 11-02-2004 02:59 PM

Re: Who Voted?

Bush

PhantomChaos 11-02-2004 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Tabasco Cat
Walked in right at 6am, signed the book, voted for Bush and walked out at 6:01am. :D

Um......there are other things to vote for too ya know....or do you? :D :drink:

Ron P 11-02-2004 03:04 PM

Troutly, admit it, you voted for Klaatu. :D

Ms PatriYacht 11-02-2004 03:11 PM

just got back; voted for George, in and out in under 10 min. Ran into several neighbors and I told them my Bush sign was missing from my lawn over the weekend, they said their's was to :( Since we had strong winds over the weekend we had thought maybe that's what happened, but I guess not :hothead: typical move for a left winger.

Rippem 11-02-2004 03:12 PM

I'm a Republican. 'Nuff said. :D

I have alot of respect for what I see as some of the greatest minds of modern times in Washington.

There's alot we don't know...things that the general public just can't know, can't handle these days.

I trust the present administration. Especially Cheney and Powell. These are two brilliant men. They must stay in thier present roles for the good of the country.

EDIT: I had no choice above but to vote "Strip for President".
After that save in the "surveyor" thread :p he's clearly the only choice!

Iggy 11-02-2004 03:34 PM

Won't be able to vote this time.
I'm stuck at work and by the time I get home the polls will be closed. There's nothing I can do about it either. :hothead:

Semper Fi 11-02-2004 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by lakeluvr
I can't understand how anybody would vote for Kerry after knowing what he did to our troops during and after the Viet Nam war. What a D*CK. Just my .02 worth.

I completely agree. I am a vet and I would stomp on kerry's ugly ass if I had the chance. :hothead:

Rippem 11-02-2004 04:41 PM

wrong...there are federal election laws about time away from the workplace to vote. There are some stipulations, but under most all circumstances they have to let you take, I think, up to two hours no penalty to vote if you can legitamately say you didn't have time in your day otherwise because of work committments. It's law, and should be posted somewhere where you work. ;)

Tabasco Cat 11-02-2004 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Um......there are other things to vote for too ya know....or do you? :D :drink:

yep, I do know there are others things to vote and yes i flipped those levers too... :D

Reindl Powerboats 11-02-2004 05:16 PM

Voted for Bush, hope OSO is a taste of what we will get tonight.