Notices

Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions

Old 03-01-2005, 12:00 AM
AKA NORTECHJ
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions

Originally Posted by License To Thrill
Mr. totalmp that is an outrageous statement. I have a feeling David Scott is going to weigh in here. As for ANY Nortech that can "destroy" a Skater, much less Bacardi Silver, power for power, apples to apples, I'll put my money on David Scott, John Tomlinson and Skater ANY DAY. And I want to see you beat Randy Scism too.

So bring your "Extreme Edition" Nortech to LOTO in August and let's see what you can do against World Champion racers who let their performance do their talking.

BTW how many Championships has Nortech won in any cat class? How many RACES for that matter??
catmando what you going to bring??the old glasstron?
Old 03-01-2005, 01:14 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by KiloKat
Not to create anything here but who in the heck posted this and what/where is this boat???

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 03-01-2005, 04:48 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by KiloKat
Not to create anything here but who in the heck posted this and what/where is this boat???
You need to read the whole thread, it was not posted by them, but they will defianatly be at LOTO this year.
Old 03-01-2005, 07:19 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

FROM THE 3 THAT YA MENTION I WOULD GO WITH A CIG. NOT CAUSE WE HAVE ONE OR ANYTHING BUT CIG IS CIG. WHEN YOUR GOING TO SPENDING THAT KIND OF MONEY , I THINK NOTHING COMPARES TO A 46 ROUGH RIDER HANDLING AND REAL OFFSHORE WISE. I HAVE NEVER RIDEN A 50 NOR-TECH BUT HAVE RIDEN SEVERAL 46 ROUGH RIDER AND THEY ARE UNBEALIVABLE. NOT TO MENTION THE NOR-TECHS ARE MY FAVORITE CATS. YOUR BEST BET RIDE BOTH OF THEM AND LET YOUR SELF COMPARE BUT LIKE GLH SAID "Let us know the first time someone asks Is that oneaaa them thar Cigarette boats?"

DONZ JR
Old 03-01-2005, 08:45 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Jassman
You need to read the whole thread, it was not posted by them, but they will defianatly be at LOTO this year.

Jassman do you have any idea who Kilokat is??????
That is Mr David Scott owner of Multi time world champ Bacardi Silver race team.I think he should get a little more respect from you than telling him to re-read a thread.Maybe you should re-read post # 37 cause it looks to me like TMP states they could destroy Mr Scotts boat.

Last edited by amarket1; 03-01-2005 at 10:19 AM.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:51 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by amarket1
Jassman do you have any idea who Kilokat is??????
That is Mr David Scott owner of Multi time world champ Barcardi Silver race team.I think he should get a little more respect from you than telling him to re-read a thread.Maybe you should re-read post # 37 cause it looks to me like TMP states they could destroy Mr Scotts boat.
First of all, to get respect, you must earn it. Obviously you didn't learn by the last TMP 1600 hp thread where you guys got your asses handed to you by Dustin Whipple. So what does Open 72 do, find another thread to start controversy, especially when this thread was last posted on 11/24/04, months ago. You on the other hand along with Open 72, have along uphill travel to gain credibility on this board, it is evident by your posts along with your side kick Open 72. Between the two of you, and I should say (90% is Open 72) there are over 194 threads plagiarizing TMP, not real smart.

Again I will say read the thread over in its entirety, Posts #55, and #112. Then if you want a real laugh read #132 .

If you guys would put as much time into this board constructively vs destructible, you would have a boat ready for spring on some poker runs, that is the key to this awesome sport.

These threads have gotten out of hand, and are far from the original question that the thread was intended for, I will no longer comment on this thread or the TMP 1600 thread. Good day. Jeff
Old 03-01-2005, 11:56 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Jassman
First of all, to get respect, you must earn it. Obviously you didn't learn by the last TMP 1600 hp thread where you guys got your asses handed to you by Dustin Whipple. So what does Open 72 do, find another thread to start controversy, especially when this thread was last posted on 11/24/04, months ago. You on the other hand along with Open 72, have along uphill travel to gain credibility on this board, it is evident by your posts along with your side kick Open 72. Between the two of you, and I should say (90% is Open 72) there are over 194 threads plagiarizing TMP, not real smart.

Again I will say read the thread over in its entirety, Posts #55, and #112. Then if you want a real laugh read #132 .

If you guys would put as much time into this board constructively vs destructible, you would have a boat ready for spring on some poker runs, that is the key to this awesome sport.

These threads have gotten out of hand, and are far from the original question that the thread was intended for, I will no longer comment on this thread or the TMP 1600 thread. Good day. Jeff

42MTI thanks for making this clear.That was the point I was trying to make.POINT MADE.

Jassman if my memory serves me correct my boat is already running great.Anyway, how is Eric asking some guy if took delivery of his boat starting anything?Its apparent to me Mr Scott surfs OSO like the rest of us reading threads and when someone makes that kind of a statement about his boat he has every right to read and respond to it.In my opinion I think TMP should explain this statement to Mr Scott out of respect. Also my A$$ was not handed to me on the motor thread as I have not even finished reading all of it.
There are those who know and those who want to know
Now I will wait for you not to reply.

To Mr David Scott you have my respect as well as many others on this site.Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing you run in Biloxi next month.

Thanks Sean

Last edited by amarket1; 03-01-2005 at 12:04 PM.