Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89745-considering-new-nor-tech-need-opinions.html)

totalmp 11-07-2004 08:18 PM

Re: Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions

A few of your friends know that Cyclone is not Bull****.

Nauti Kitty 11-08-2004 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by totalmp
Ours is a pleasure boat capable of running speeds in excess of 170 MPH.

Capable? Lots of MTI's and Skaters out there run 170 all day.

Three weeks ago, Merritt and Brittani, the spokeswomen for Extreme Motorsports, drove the boat 145 MPH for a TV show with Travel Channel.

What percentage of Skaters and MTI's do you think run 145+?

So yes, to answer your question we've got a boat that destroys Bacardi Silver and MTI. Its easy to make a race boat go fast. Wait for the new Extreme Edition NorTech.

Impressive indeed and the Nortech Cat is very nice but I don't see any Nortech's going 200mph. Destroys these boats? Stupid is as stupid does. Just so you know, my boat is the fastest boat of it's kind in the world. :cool: Does it matter that it's the only one made like it? I guess not. NK

Nauti Kitty 11-08-2004 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by vette131
but if you want luxury & style with your speed,nortech wins for me.

Fair enough. Winning for you and winning for everyone on the planet while insulting all the Skater and MTI owners are two very different sentiments. I salute yours. :drink: NK

salesmanship 11-08-2004 09:41 AM

Wasn't this thread about a guy interested in a 50V hull? Hey did I mention that I saw Anna Kournikova at the Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show?

GLH 11-08-2004 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
Impressive indeed and the Nortech Cat is very nice but I don't see any Nortech's going 200mph. Destroys these boats? Stupid is as stupid does. Just so you know, my boat is the fastest boat of it's kind in the world. :cool: Does it matter that it's the only one made like it? I guess not. NK

Roaaaarrrrr!!! Ksss! Ksss! Ksss! the Kitty is getting the claws out, accurately might I say so. Everyone goes 190mph in 8'ft seas with their hair on fire at the end of the bar with $40 in their pockets. :drink:

That Anna is all there all right! Good call salesmenship! :D:D:D

jeaston 11-08-2004 09:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Does this help. :D

open87 11-08-2004 10:38 AM

on the next episode , TMP will destroy miss budweiser :rolleyes: :D:D

Nauti Kitty 11-08-2004 10:51 AM

Who's ahead in that pic Jeaston. Thats funny. As you can clearly see from that pic, the guy throttling the Nortech has nary a clue on how to trim a boat. :rolleyes:

Just kidding Terry. Nice redirect on Anna. I know you are aware that I am not bashing your boats in any way. They have been and continue to be a prized possesion for many. I just think that when a tool like that states an idiotic statement I have to give my .02 worth. NK

jeaston 11-08-2004 11:01 AM

Who's ahead in that pic Jeaston. Thats funny. As you can clearly see from that pic, the guy throttling the Nortech has nary a clue on how to trim a boat. :rolleyes:

Just kidding Terry. Nice redirect on Anna. I know you are aware that I am not bashing your boats in any way. They have been and continue to be a prized possesion for many. I just think that when a tool like that states an idiotic statement I have to give my .02 worth. NK

Think Terry will go with the Nortech

open87 11-08-2004 11:02 AM

amen.