Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89745-considering-new-nor-tech-need-opinions.html)

jeaston 11-09-2004 08:30 PM

Re: Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions

Originally Posted by Michael Ward
I wasn't even going to respond to this,But I just can't help myself.

I knew it was gonna get nasty.......Tell us how you really fell....... I am blessed to get to ride on all of these great boats....... i'm with you 42MTI....100%

If they stay upright they are great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Ward 11-09-2004 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by jeaston
Got it handled. We have time to pick a four wheeler in daytona and take it to maryland? d-hlaw looking for some help. I got nothing to do. By the way what do you think about Nor Techs?

Jump out ther big boy, you can't even find, Muskogee without your GPS ***** giving you directives..........TURN LEFT IN 1.2 MILES

jeaston 11-09-2004 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
I can't wait till next week. I'm going to do my best with the pic thing.Would be great if we can get some of me, Delo, and Jim Lee. We have talked about Hiring Bill to shoot a video of all three of us while we're there, Wonder if you could ride if the copter and take pics while he shots video????

Yo big guy I will take all the shots I can but you need to be together.. Would make a great shot for the wall of fame.

GLH 11-09-2004 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
Ohhh pleeeeease, how hard is that :rolleyes: NK

That's what she told me she told you! :D:D:D

44MTI 11-09-2004 08:43 PM

What do mean stay together, You think we'll be racing or something.Jim is doing Fri. departure. I thought we might go up to Sunshine Key and run back with him. Besides I'm thinking he might be a little heavy with luggage and all.

jeaston 11-09-2004 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
That's what she told me she told you! :D:D:D

May be the wrong conversation, we talking photos?

jeaston 11-09-2004 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
What do mean stay together, You think we'll be racing or something.Jim is doing Fri. departure. I thought we might go up to Sunshine Key and run back with him. Besides I'm thinking he might be a little heavy with luggage and all.

I'm all about photos.

Ben@SRP 11-10-2004 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by tayboat
Ben-
How would you compare it to Cig or Outerlimits?

tayboat,
Cigarette and Outerlimits are both very top good boats, both in quality and in what you get for your money. I say look at them all (Nortech, Cigarette and Outerlimits) and REALLY look at who you deal with at each company, I think that could be more of a deciding factor.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but it looks like you're talking to Terry at Nortech already... Keep us posted.

Goodluck, Ben

Three Days Only 11-10-2004 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by totalmp
Open, The boat was filmed at over 165 about three weeks ago for an Extreme boats TV show, which will air on the Travel Channel in December. It will also be featured in a DVD put out by Extreme Boats Mag running the same speeds.

You must mean the video that was produced by CCR Sport and might be presented by Extreme Boats Magazine right!!
www.peggedmovie.com

As for our engines, We build 1200HP, EFI on pump gas, at 6000RPM that run for over 100 hrs before touching them. Who else does that?

On pump gas, no one with a brain. At least thats what my engine builder would tell me.

How about 850HP EFI naturally aspirated 93 octane w/ 1 yr warranty?

Teague builds a 800EFI & 900 EFI with a one year warranty, whats your point?

Why dont you put one of those big horsepower, pump gas, quad rotor motors on a real dyno and stop talking ****. Horsepower is all relative, anyone can run a dyno corrected and make all the horsepower they want. Send one of your motors out to Carson and let him run it on a real dyno uncorrected and lets see where the bull**** really lies.

Destroy Bacardi Silver...............who are you kidding!!

The day a Nor-Tech runs over 200 mph with 1500 HP is day that pigs fly over the london bridge!!!

Last time I saw Cyclone was out at Havasu and it looked like a bunch of slobs had been living on it for a weekend, it was pethitic. The only reason that boat needs a cabin was for them to stow away all their trash somewhere other then the floor of the boat.

3DO

Sean H 11-10-2004 07:11 PM

here we go again.....