Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Bringing Your Boat Down for Winter? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89764-bringing-your-boat-down-winter.html)

lucky strike 11-03-2004 07:45 PM

Re: Bringing Your Boat Down for Winter?

Originally Posted by thedonz
Steve,

Did you sell the TG?

Nope, not yet :(. Needed the survey for insurance.

Bobby

lucky strike 11-03-2004 08:14 PM

Yes we have some storage space left

Give me a call 954-583-5400

L.S.

lucky strike 11-03-2004 08:24 PM

Frank

Not sold, I'm finished wasting money on ads, I love my boat !

It's JR. that wants something new, anybody that wants it can deal with

him, no trades no more stories Im done for now !

Steve

stecz20 11-03-2004 09:59 PM

blah blah blah, i know what you want. could it be yellow with number #5s and resides in jersey. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm make him answer his own phone jr.. time to play hard ball....... stecz

lucky strike 11-03-2004 10:14 PM

I forwarded my phone to JR'S number !

The balls in his court, lets see what he can do !!!!

I quit------------------------

L.S.

fandango 11-04-2004 08:42 AM

Lucky, I will call next week if this deal on the Sonic goes. Sorry to hear your boat hasn't sold. I've been watching for a while and it has got to be frustrating. I got my Cafe for sale and am preparing for the selling blues.

Thanks.

Ed

lucky strike 11-04-2004 09:00 AM

Fandango, it's a tough boat market out there. People aren't spending money that much on toys, they say the econmy is picking up, I can't see it. We are in the used car business,everybody I talk to is in the same boat. Mabe now that the election is over things will change.
Good luck on your boats,it seems if you want to give them away they will sell... I haven't gotten to that point & probably will not.
If I buy something else it's just going to be alot more $ laid out to sit on my lift & go a little faster. I only have time to use it on Sunday's as my business keeps me hopping the other six days.

L.S.

Maritime_Eng 11-04-2004 11:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just brought mine down to fort myers last month. The bad thing is that my Dad has used it more than I have!!! But I guess that is what I get for using his lift!. :D

BLee 11-04-2004 01:43 PM

I'm bringing my boat down 3 weeks ago. :snide: :D

lucky strike 11-04-2004 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
I'm bringing my boat down 3 weeks ago. :snide: :D

Didn't see it Sunday, I guess you brought it back to Phil's before. Come down this weekend, I need someone to take me out :D

Bobby