If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jaws

My Boats:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ONESICKGLADIATOR View Post
    LOL... Great pic!

My Boats:
    21 Formula 1985
    Miami Fl
    I grew up on a 24 Jaws and would love to own one if I could afford it. They are still made the old school way and I know the owner personally. Here is a link to their site

VIP Member VIP Member
    I own a 1980 24 ft. Jaws Super Sport. I love the boat and seeing that I still have it must say something for the boat. It has much more cockpit room then an old 24 ft. Pantera. It has more height in the cabin the an older 24 ft. Pantera. I love the ride for a little boat adn is very good in the rough stuff. Mind you I don't beat it, as I have to respect it's age but I always thought that it had a lot of similarities to an Activator but that is my opinion. I really love the lines of the boat and people I have talked to can't beleive that it is 31 years old. It is slow compared to today's boats but is great on gas and gets you to point B from point A, just a little slower but no payments. I consider it Old School.

If you go to Boating By Region, Great Lakes and Canada. Go to page 12 and scroll down to "Motor City Fun Run"and click on then go to page 6. On page 6, go to post 53 and the bottom picture is of my Jaws (Blue and Yellow) and if you go to post 58, it is in the youtube video.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12