If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Corsa Boats Can Anyone Help!!

My Boats:
    26' Corsa
    Rhode Island
    ^^^^ Sorry but your boat is NOT SOLID,,,The cockpit floor is rotted along with a 3' x 3' hole cut into it,which you told me you had no Idea how it happened,,,transom is rotten also,,,your "New" interior is now 10 years old and the stitching is coming apart and also starting to rot,,,The foam around the gas tank is holding a tremendous amount of water,which translate to rotten stringers as well,,,There are also several areas on the deck which the core is soaked and rotten...And yes I have the pics to prove all of this along with pics of the moisture meter on the boat in many different areas...You Should Try Being Honest with People and maybe you will have better luck selling your boat...GLWS @ $11750
    uwish and SB like this.

Oak Glen, CA - hoping to move back to FLA soon
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmartinezr View Post
    I commisioned the Bower brothers to built a 12 meter Corsa and a 32" Stuart Angler and ended up in a legal battle with them. After several months of talks they dissapeared from there Miami, Florida warehouse. I have kept contact with one of the production worker and he has also expirienced the Bowers' unusual behavior. Any information on these guys will be greatly appreciated.
    Trust me, I know these two men better than you could ever imagine. It sort of sucked, when you discovered one of them was an attorney, didn't it? I am well aware of where they are and what they are. But to be honest, if you actually ended up in a legal battle with them, I can tell you two facts about that: 1) You lost. 2) For it to have gone that far... you must be a royal pain in the ass and a bit of a prick!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345