Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Corsa Boats Can Anyone Help!! >

Corsa Boats Can Anyone Help!!

Notices

Corsa Boats Can Anyone Help!!

Old 02-21-2012, 09:19 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll sell my 26. I don't get to use it very often email me if interested.
[email protected]
Old 07-23-2014, 01:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corsa 26ft boat for sale 1994

I have a great 1994 Corsa 26ft Boat for sale. Solid boat.
502 merc
Bravo I outdrive
Email me or call
[email protected]
786-501-5422
Old 07-27-2014, 06:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^^ Sorry but your boat is NOT SOLID,,,The cockpit floor is rotted along with a 3' x 3' hole cut into it,which you told me you had no Idea how it happened,,,transom is rotten also,,,your "New" interior is now 10 years old and the stitching is coming apart and also starting to rot,,,The foam around the gas tank is holding a tremendous amount of water,which translate to rotten stringers as well,,,There are also several areas on the deck which the core is soaked and rotten...And yes I have the pics to prove all of this along with pics of the moisture meter on the boat in many different areas...You Should Try Being Honest with People and maybe you will have better luck selling your boat...GLWS @ $11750
Old 01-09-2015, 05:21 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jjmartinezr
I commisioned the Bower brothers to built a 12 meter Corsa and a 32" Stuart Angler and ended up in a legal battle with them. After several months of talks they dissapeared from there Miami, Florida warehouse. I have kept contact with one of the production worker and he has also expirienced the Bowers' unusual behavior. Any information on these guys will be greatly appreciated.
Trust me, I know these two men better than you could ever imagine. It sort of sucked, when you discovered one of them was an attorney, didn't it? I am well aware of where they are and what they are. But to be honest, if you actually ended up in a legal battle with them, I can tell you two facts about that: 1) You lost. 2) For it to have gone that far... you must be a royal pain in the ass and a bit of a prick!
Old 11-24-2023, 05:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default We have a 44 ft for sale if interested twin Yamaha 225 HP room for a third one...cors

Originally Posted by bldrotts
any info on corsa boats maker, current company owner new name anything!
It was made in Florida and they shut down the company no longer exist.we have a 44 ft for sale.if interested good condition 2 Yamaha 225 with less then 1000 hours almost new inquire if interested thanks platform has room for a third engine we took it off because of water activity we place q ladder for easy water entrance and to get out with ease ...great boat