Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Howdy Everybody! Newbie Here!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90004-howdy-everybody-newbie-here.html)

RiverKitty 11-07-2004 11:35 AM

Re: Howdy Everybody! Newbie Here!!!

Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
Cuda is the top dog around here... He has a "Woman training school" down in Florida... if you have an unruly wife... you send her down to Cuda's school... he can train her to mow the lawn, polish the boat, clean the pool, haul the trash... oh... all while being topless. Pay no attention to Steczy... he's just a guy up in Jersey that's jealous of Cuda's accomplishments in the realm of woman domination. :D

I think I've seen that guy on "Desperate Housewives"!!! LOL :D

Maybe Cuda could open a "Guy in training school" for those like Steczy who need some help in the women domination department, eh? :p

Reed Jensen 11-07-2004 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by RiverKitty
I think I've seen that guy on "Desperate Housewives"!!! LOL :D

Maybe Cuda could open a "Guy in training school" for those like Steczy who need some help in the women domination department, eh? :p

Actually... Steczy is a very sensitive guy... he masks his senstivity by acting brash... Cuda is an old fart .. and Steczy is nice enough to remind him to take his fiber pill... and me... I'm the resident Misogynist here on OSO.... That is the name I use on Hotboats... :D

gdfatha 11-07-2004 12:53 PM

Kitty.

The senior citizens of the board welcome you to the the introverts arena :drink: :drink:

Oh, and Norty is a "short" left coast photo shop nut that looks like Sonny Bono... :D :eek:

RiverKitty 11-07-2004 01:00 PM

Oh my gosh! I never knew what your username meant...so being the curious Kitty that I am, I just looked it up!!!

"mi·sog·y·nist"

n. - One who hates women.
adj. - Of or characterized by a hatred of women.

LMFAO!!!! Do you really hate women that much???

Reed Jensen 11-07-2004 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by RiverKitty
Oh my gosh! I never knew what your username meant...so being the curious Kitty that I am, I just looked it up!!!

"mi·sog·y·nist"

n. - One who hates women.
adj. - Of or characterized by a hatred of women.

LMFAO!!!! Do you really hate women that much???

Roflmao.... lemme think..... uhhhh..... let's just say I'm happier when I don't have any in my life........... :drink:
"You can't get burned if you don't put your hand in the flames.".......... :D

LEOPAJM 11-07-2004 04:02 PM

RK .... here's the deal .. get yourself , and maybe a "friend" down to KeyWest for the "Worlds" (Nov. 16-21) .... Go to all the OSO parties .... meet up with everyone here on the board .... hook up with someone with a cool boat .... run the poker run circuit with him and his crew next summer, realize he's a tool , kick him to the curb, or get kicked your self ??? then , within a year swear off internet forums and chat rooms altogether at the urging of all your nonboating friends and your new shrink !!! :eek:

Man ... I gotta quit watching so much reality TV !!!! :D :drink:

Welcome to the board !

Reed Jensen 11-07-2004 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
RK .... here's the deal .. get yourself , and maybe a "friend" down to KeyWest for the "Worlds" (Nov. 16-21) .... Go to all the OSO parties .... meet up with everyone here on the board .... hook up with someone with a cool boat .... run the poker run circuit with him and his crew next summer, realize he's a tool , kick him to the curb, or get kicked your self ??? then , within a year swear off internet forums and chat rooms altogether at the urging of all your nonboating friends and your new shrink !!! :eek:

Man ... I gotta quit watching so much reality TV !!!! :D :drink:

Welcome to the board !

Hey! Now there is a plan!........... :D

cuda 11-07-2004 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
Cuda is the top dog around here... He has a "Woman training school" down in Florida... if you have an unruly wife... you send her down to Cuda's school... he can train her to mow the lawn, polish the boat, clean the pool, haul the trash... oh... all while being topless. Pay no attention to Steczy... he's just a guy up in Jersey that's jealous of Cuda's accomplishments in the realm of woman domination. :D

Here's an example of post graduate work at the Acadamy For Women. This is today, Deb is in the bilge of the Minx swapping out alternators.

Ange 11-07-2004 06:05 PM

RK, pay no mind to the Stecz's and the Reed's and the Cuda's. They are all just bitter men. :D We love them, but we overlook them. Welcome aboard and come check out the Chicks N Boats thread. Don't try to read it all, just jump in and say hello at the end.

jordy 11-07-2004 06:45 PM

Hey RiverKitty. Welcome to OSO. I think we may have met somewhere before. :D

Jordy