Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   36 apache 4 sale sank in OK any info??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90022-36-apache-4-sale-sank-ok-any-info.html)

Rippem 11-13-2004 03:09 PM

Re: 36 apache 4 sale sank in OK any info???

he's sniffing that glue he bought to fix the boat.

Kids and drugs... :mad:

Roger 1 11-13-2004 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Rippem
he's sniffing that glue he bought to fix the boat.

Kids and drugs... :mad:

Maybe the pants he bought are too tight and cutting off his circulation. :D

Comanche3Six 11-13-2004 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by johnnyboatman
how can you say hes a fraud. he was trying to sell the boat damaged..

Like this, He's a FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It does not have just chipped gel coat, that happens when a stone is thrown up by a tire when towing. That Apache suffered much more than that. In Oklahoma everything becomes ok.

WesSmith 11-13-2004 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by lightspeed
Boat Is For sale On EBAY Came out this Morning Boat Is shot Needs major Work

Read the first two sentences of his ad...that'll really help sell the boat. :rolleyes:

The meer fact that he would write those comments in an ad where I would think you'd want people to believe you're credible just shows you what an a$$hole he is.

Comanche3Six 11-13-2004 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by hi-perf-2000
Wow.... i thought you were kiddin. :eek: i just looked at his won auctions.....and no chit....he bought used pants!!!!!
:

Used pants with new crabs, he probably is tearing off a chunk of the Apache and scratching the twig and berries with it.
Fabulous.

US1 Fountain 11-13-2004 06:07 PM

Why aren't there any pictures on the Ebay site showing all the damage like WetKitty42 has posted?

Andy0331 11-13-2004 06:10 PM

Based on the new pics on ebay, he definitely is the same one with the Jesse James AT.

FeverFan 11-13-2004 06:57 PM

Wasn't speedway the guy who was trying to sell the burnt up Baja? The one with the black motors that still ran, with low hours, ready to install???? :rolleyes:

apache21 11-13-2004 07:18 PM

No wise cracks about Oklahoma Guys. Some of us are good Guys. Did you guys see the E-bay listing it is pretty funny.

You are bidding on a 1992 apache warrior 36 foot that was sold this summer for 117,000 to a inexperienced driver who had no business driving a real boat. He really needed to start out with something like a pontoon The boat was rolled in the Hudson river during the poker run iam selling it with the k planes around 4500 new switchable exhaust around 2200 new stelling headers around 12,000 new , gauges no motors or outdrives the hull is structually fine needs gel coat work as you can see in the pictures i will be added more pictures of cabin and cock pit area the engine hatch is missing and there is a crack where the engine hatch was torn off there are a few spider cracks on this boat as well as the damage that you see in the pictures THE BOAT DOES NOT HAVE ANY STRUCTUAL DAMAGE you will have to come and see the boat before you bid just to make sure you understand what your bidding on its hard to explain without looking at the boat i have no trailer the motors and out drives will be taken out DO NOT BID ON THIS BOAT UNTIL YOU HAVE TALKED TO ME OR CAME AND LOOKED

DirtyMoney 11-13-2004 08:01 PM

The guy selling the boats name is Paul Casey just asked about damage to the boat on ebay and he says it may be sold.