If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Platinum Member Platinum Member Dano's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cigarette Gladiator
    Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Re: What happened to National Marine boats

I'm still not done with this chit. Agreed somebody needs some state sponsored accomodations.

Platinum Member Platinum Member Mac's Avatar
    My Boats:
    42 MTI Supercat - Merc 1200SCI's
    Bartlesville, OK

Quote Originally Posted by topgun 38
    I Just Finished My Ordeal With This Bull S*** Had To Give Back My 04 Top Gun Pay Difference On My Trade And Still Out My Down Pymt,taxes Legal,and Trailer Money And This Idiot Who Did This Is Still Not In Jail It Just Doesnt Make Sense I Wouldnt Buy A Axle Bearing From Anybody Involved With This.
    I am with you Top Gun38, This PRICK got me for 25k, Is this not fraud? How in the hell has there not been charges brought forward?

My Boats:
    scratching the surface!
    Flower Mound, TX

Thanks for the info so far.

Guys I agree with you all that somebody needs to hang for the ordeal.

Top I think that name has been drug thru the mud now nobody will touch it with a 10' pole

Platinum Member Platinum Member CAP071's Avatar

WOW You mean this jerk is still out on the streets?
    “It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.”

Registered VIP Member

I Think He Thought He Was Selling To The Boy Scouts How Can You Steal Tons Of Money And Walk Away File Bk And Start A New Deal? I Think My Donation Of 75k Or More When I Get My Legal Bill I Should At Least Get A Kiss But I Hope Bubba In An Orange Suit Takes My Turn!!!!! When This All Started I Thought Not To Bad At Least I Have A Nice Ride On My Lift What A Joke Now No Ride And I Have To Find Another One Just Got Back From Ft Lauderdale And Within 2 Days Had To Give Mine Back I Wish I Would Have Known Sooner Could Have Bought Something And Been Ready For March Maybe Not Too Late Like To Find A New 39 With The New 600's In It

Platinum Member Platinum Member Jassman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Troutly
    I am sure glad I did not do business with them about four years ago when I was looking at a Cig...really too bad what these clowns did to their customers and employees.

I agree, I almost bought the 04 50 Hustler which is now at Lake Cumberland, before I ordered my 4300 Nortech. Bill Hianus was way to pushy, and Terry was straight forward. The deal with my 37 A.T. trade was to good to be true. It was about the same money between the 2 boats. I really feel for the guys that took a hit. Jeff
    Last edited by JASSMAN; 11-15-2004 at 09:40 PM. Building composite fishing and pleasure catamarans.

2004 MTI 39 Victory Cat - 575 SCI's, XR ITS, new Myco trailer 2004 Powerboat Magazine Cat of the year 115 mph MSRP over $500,000 Dealer Cost $375,000 make offer

2004 Outerlimits 47 GTX SSM VI drives- Rigged for staggered. No motors - "Full house" paint Dual helm, carbon fiber dash, half cabin, GPS NICE make offer

1999 Outerlimits 47 Stiletto - Bodycount skull paint. Triple 1200 Cobras/SSm VI drives, AC/Heat, TV/VCR, Enclosed head w/shower Retail $549,000 Make offer

2002 Velocity 320 - twin 496 Mag HO's, Bravo X drives, 155 hours, trailer, NICE $make offer

2004 Fountain 32 Fever – Twin 350 Mags, Bravos, Chrome throttles/steering, 60 hours, NICE – no trailer – make offer

1996 Fountain 42 Lightning – B-max drives, twin 3000 hp Turbine engines (1000 hp @ prop) – Trailer $make offer

2001 Ocean Express 28 Cat – 454, trailer, Tattletail GPS, $make offer

1985 Baja 320 Force - New upholstery and bolsters, twin 454's, trailer $make offer

1996 Baja 32 Caliber Outlaw Package - trailer, fresh 454's with 250 B&M blowers - $49,900 obo

1986 Mirage 36 - No motors - old SSM III drives, project - make offer

1989 320 Velocity - One 650 cobra missing - Bravo drives, Eagle trailer - Make offer

2001 Formula 312 Fastech - twin 496 Mag HO's, nice- Private owner needs payoff (or close) asking $87,500

1992 Avanti 22' - 454 Magnum, Bravo One, Trailer, Stand up bolsters, small cuddy,
    Asking $14,400

1995 Hustler 40 Fiore – triple 650 Cobras, Extension boxes, drive showers, XR drives, GPS, loaded – Radar, CD changer, Vacuflush, AC/Heat, Make offer

2001 Black Thunder 430 GT – T-575 SCI’s (believed to be fresh power) XR drives, AC/Heat, TV/VCR, Vacuflush, Shower, Microwave, Refrigerator, GPS, Chrome throttles/bezels, Big headroom, 4 power bolsters, CD with helm controls, MINT - Retail $ $232,000 make offer

1999 Fountain 47 Lightning – 3 x 525 SC – Extension boxes, Blue-printed hull – Gen, AC/Heat Retail $260,000
    $Make offer

I hope these are helpful. If you would like to submit a bid, please fax bid to 330-744-5857 ATTENTION: Colin Saad or email me at [email protected] with any questions

Boats For Sale - Now Also On Ebay

Commercial Member Commercial Member mcraymond3's Avatar
    My Boats:
    48 Fountain EC
    Jacksonville NC

I bought a boat from Colin. All is well and it was a good deal. Some boats were bought by Randy at Lake-Cumberland-Marine.

My Boats:
    Whatever you missed your payment on
    In your driveway while you sleep

Colin Saad
    Andrew W. Suhar - Receiver for National Marine

It takes some stones to post a list right under someone saying they lost $25K and nobody should buy anything from anyone associated.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast