Notices

What happened to National Marine boats

Old 11-19-2004, 02:20 PM
Charter Member #37 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: What happened to National Marine boats

Originally Posted by Tantrum
I feel very bad for the customers of National Marine that got burned. They got robbed.

Im having some difficulty understanding the plight of Maxima5. Even in your posts you say the work environment was unstable and you chose to stay. The fraud was not limited to one incident and it was not a separate activity that buried this company. It was their core business that was corrupt which you where involved.
I don’t care how little communication is happening between departments, when people are not getting paid, or their is gossip about something the boss did, believe me people are talking like school girls.

I aint buyin it.
Signed, just another OSO j/o

Guilty by Association. I can say in my case that when my salesman handed my deal to Bill he kept his mouth shut and Bill did all the talking. Thank god I did my homework and was able to use his deceitfulness to my advantage. I tried expressing this along time ago and things got washed over. I hope these people find a way to get there money back.

C. P. B. A. Carolina Power Boat Assoc
Old 11-19-2004, 10:07 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I just find it amazing that I was told that National was doing this years ago but no one but Bill H knew about it? How did little old me know but no one else did?

Maximus I hope that you do not take what a said as geared to you. I do not know you or your dealings with them just that you were a salesman. My issue with you is that I feel that this is not the best place to try and sell your boats. That is what the Classifieds are for.

Jon
Old 11-20-2004, 03:15 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

i like all the PC responses.... BULL****... you worked there you knew... end of story
i wasnt just finance... iwas parts swapping/ stealling... fraudulent paperwork mismatch hull id#s/ titles

"i didnt ask questions i just sold boats and waited for my comission ( which id didnt know what the would be) what a crock
Old 11-20-2004, 09:14 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what a crock of **** that anybody who worked there more than 6 mos would not have had some knowledge of what was going on how many people did this dog and pony show need service mgr related to bookkeeper finance person without a clue whos kidding who i am out at least 73000 not counting little **** they knew they just thought they could keep riding the wave a little longer i guess they thought we were all just some boyscouts take a big hit and forget how much we lost ****them!!!!when this all settles with the banks who regardless what anybody else says should have protected they clients who bought boats that were not paid off yet they still should not have funded national till the deal was neat and complete including a clear title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2004, 04:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I too have worked for dealers that have been sued by everyone, and am still owed money. But I knew when to cut my losses, and my association with a company going under. You have not done either. You make your $52.00 bank account public knowledge on this board and expect pitty from those who have lost tens of thousand to a company YOU where directly related to. Stop and think for a second that YOU may have sold a boat to one of these victims. Then you come on the board and post your "PerformanceRepo" company front all over. Three words come to mind, Transparent, Greed, and Ignorant! Then the Icing on the cake is implying we on this board are Jack-Offs! Good going Deep Thinker! Don't think you are the only one in the loop on this one. I have most of the banks involved on my speed dial and I can tell you that you my friend are a joke and a puppet. So good job using this board as a sales tool. It looks like it worked out well for you.
Old 11-22-2004, 04:31 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Idrpstf I Could Not Have Said It Any Better I Think You Gave All Of Us Some Good Advice When This All Started.who Would Have Belived There Was This Much Corruption At An Airport?????
Old 11-23-2004, 02:03 AM
bluemagic

it is very unfortunate what happend to many customers at national. I do agree with most members on this site that this IS NOT the place to be advertising boats.

Old 06-07-2007, 04:51 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A case involving National Marine is building up even in Sweden as we speak...
Old 06-07-2007, 06:20 PM
Registered

What's with all this thread-digging lately? This ones 3 years old. Start a new one!
Old 06-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

funny how this chit is still not solved.