Kudos To Tres Martin...... >

Kudos To Tres Martin......

Notices

Kudos To Tres Martin......

Old 11-09-2004, 01:45 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Kudos To Tres Martin......

I think this is an awesome idea. I wish he was doing it here on the West Coast also.Hopefully, we can be better educated and start lowing accidents and insurance premiums.

Due to the great number of boating accidents in the recent months Tres Martin has decided to start a school that educates drivers of multi step vee bottom and catamaran boats on how to operate their equipment. Since 1986, totaling more than 48 checkered flags, Tres Martin has won 4 National and 4 World Championship Titles from Factory Class to Superboat. He has aslo been awarded "Throttleman of the Year" three times and was inducted into the APBA Hall Of Champions. His experience and achievements are now being brought to the private individual in a "one on one" training both in the class room and on the water with his new two day course. The new step vee hull is troubling insurance companies with faster speeds and far more casualties than ever before. Cat owners are now having trouble getting insurance policies written if their boat runs in excess of 120MPH.This class will help educate and teach the owners how to better handle and operate these vessels more safely, and help boaters understand how hull designs effect the way they drive the boats today. Today's performance boats take more skill and knowledge than before due to their designs. Many boaters have never been shown the proper way to turn, trim or even make judgment in traffic situations with these fast hulls. The course also includes, general safety, safe maintenance, safe corrective measures on the water, and docking. This course is intended to save lives, help insurance rates, and promote safe boating. The Classes will Start in December of 2004, please visit the following link for more information

High Performance Boat Operating School
Old 11-09-2004, 01:47 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Kudos To Tres Martin......

I think this could be the start of something good.
Old 11-09-2004, 01:49 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Sounds very interesting... Is there a link available, I went to their site but could not find anything
Old 11-09-2004, 01:54 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Summer Heat
Sounds very interesting... Is there a link available, I went to their site but could not find anything
The link is on the OSO homepage...sorry I tried to cut and paste it here, link doesn't work here, but go to the OSO homepage to get it.
Old 11-09-2004, 02:08 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Check out this thread from another site. Very informative on these schools.
Old 11-09-2004, 02:08 PM
Registered

I heard about this yesterday. Great idea and hopefully it helps insurance rates. Dave Warden
Old 11-09-2004, 02:13 PM
Registered

Here is the link

High Performance Boat Operating School
Old 11-09-2004, 02:16 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great idea Tres!!

You have the skills and respect to pull this off with great success, best of luck.
Old 11-09-2004, 02:18 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts

I'm presenting the course package and the STERNLOCK product line to our high performance insurance company to try to help with rates and these items will also be included as an integral part of a new program we are working on.
Old 11-09-2004, 02:21 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
I'm presenting the course package and the STERNLOCK product line to our high performance insurance company to try to help with rates and these items will also be included as an integral part of a new program we are working on.
Sy,

This program sounds pretty cool and hope you have GREAT luck in working with our rates I will be looking into this these programs.

Thanks

Quick Reply: Kudos To Tres Martin......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.