Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   KW Hurricane Relief Raffle Info (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90160-kw-hurricane-relief-raffle-info.html)

greeneydboatbabe 11-09-2004 03:01 PM

KW Hurricane Relief Raffle Info

With less than ten days to go, I thought I would provide you all info pertaining to how the raffle will work.

Tickets are $5.00 a piece and 5 for $20.00. 100% of the money collected will be donated to the fund. Tickets will be available in advance at the Swipes booth Monday-Friday and at the party. The prizes will be on display during the OSO party and you will have a choice on which ones you would like to win. There will be a jar in front of each of the gifts, just place half of your ticket in the jar for the item you are most interested in winning. Be sure to hold on to the other half so you can check to see if you are the lucky winner when the numbers are called. You can put all of your tickets on one item or divide them among the many prizes. The top twelve prizes are:

White and Yellow Gold Necklace (Steve Quick Jeweler)
GPS Speedometer from Livorsi Marine
Pier 57 Remote Controlled Boat
Top Knot Cooler and Gift Certificate
Florida Powerboat Club Membership
Gift Certificates from the following:
Doller Offshore Marine
Get-Real Performance
Houston Propellers
Stainless Marine
Throttle-Up Propellers
Jersey Boyz Bat and Poster autographed by all the Boyz

Augie and Smitty, along with the rest of the Boyz will be in the house to raffle off their "famous bat and poster". You will not want to miss this historic offshore event as Augie and Smitty do what it takes to insure their prize has garnered the most tickets.

After the raffle tickets are picked for the top prizes, all the non-winning tickets will be combined and you will have another chance to win. Additional prizes from Swipes Wipes, Freeze Frame Race Videos, Propeller Paks, subscriptions to Extreme Boat and Poker Runs of America and shirts and hats from racing teams and other sponsors will be drawn at that time.

The drawing will take place around 10:00 PM and the winning ticket for each prize will need to be presented at that time to claim your prize. Thanks to our generous sponsors we are able to give away many valuabe prizes and donate to a good cause.

Ms PatriYacht 11-09-2004 03:25 PM

Re: KW Hurricane Relief Raffle Info

In addition to the Hurricane Relief Fund we will also have a Free door prize drawing for Registered OSO members. When you arrive at the party put your board name on the entry blank and drop it in the bucket. Around 9:30 we will select the winners.
Prizes Will Include
A Gift Certificate from Houston Propeller, a Gift Certificate and cooler from Top Knot, Pier 57 Remote Controlled Race Boat, Swipe Wipes, Freeze Frame Race Videos, magazine subscriptions to Poker Runs America and Extreme Boat, plus shirts and hats from race
teams and sponsors.

This would be a good time to get your friends and spouses to register, because these great
door prizes are ONLY available to members. This drawing will be held around 9:30 and you must be present to win. Each member may only win one door prize. Thanks to our generous sponsors, we have many gifts to give away.

greeneydboatbabe 11-09-2004 05:11 PM

This just in... I just spoke with OSO's own Scott B from Kean University Cougars Race Team and he is generously donating Kean University Racing waterproof duffle bags to all OSO members attending the party.

So now everyone will leave with a drink in one hand and a gift in the other.

Ms PatriYacht 11-09-2004 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by greeneyd boatbabe
This just in... I just spoke with OSO's own Scott B from Kean University Cougars Race Team and he is generously donating Kean University Racing waterproof duffle bags to all OSO members attending the party.

Wow does he know that means close to 200 bags? We are over that just in RSVP's and Steve said everyone he talks to says they are coming and are bringing guests :eek: Good thing I am a hostess, at least I think that guarantees I get a seat :D

Wasabe 11-10-2004 12:52 AM

You two ladies are Angels!

ScottB 11-10-2004 06:57 AM

I know, I'll give you guys 200 bags when I see you in KW. They are awesome bags and great for the boat because they are waterproof

berns29scarab 11-10-2004 07:53 AM

i just wanted to give all involved a 2 thumbs up, this is going to be awesome. i'm coming down from jersey on wednesday the 17th if anyone needs anything please just lemme know. Bernie 732-539-5882 Scott lookin forwards to have a few more cocktails with you guys a do'over from Jenkinsons !!

CAP071 11-10-2004 07:29 PM

Where exactly is the Swipes Booth going to be located at ?

rchevelle71 11-10-2004 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by greeneyd boatbabe

or..............................

A duffle bag full of drinks :D :drink: :eek:

rchevelle71 11-10-2004 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by ScottB
I know, I'll give you guys 200 bags when I see you in KW. They are awesome bags and great for the boat because they are waterproof

Scott,

Dont give them all away before I get there, I am leaving palm Beach Gardens Fiday, at 3PM, on the dot, I'll be first in line at the time clock, hope to be down between 8, and 9 with no speeding tickets................yeah right!!!! I'll call ya on da way down.

Rick