Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   colin farell in new miami vice movie (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90220-colin-farell-new-miami-vice-movie.html)

DoTheMath 11-12-2004 08:57 AM

Re: colin farell in new miami vice movie

Originally Posted by rainmn
I agree, they should have gotten the originals. They probably could have paid Phillip Michael Thomas a sandwich to do it.

Now THAT is funny chit!! :D

With Don Johnson filing bankruptcy recently and PMT doing... (what IS he doing these days?) I would think that they would not only agree to do it but make it a HUGE hit. It's like the Dukes of Hazzard Movie, don't get me wrong Jessica Simpson in shorty shorts and sporting cleavage will prob. get me to the box office, but it's still not the same... :D

IDRPSTF 11-15-2004 05:01 PM

I think he'll do fine. Phoneboth was some of the best acting in a movie in a loooong time.

epeek 11-15-2004 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
Please Wasabe, it's just another 4'11" pipskeek "rebel without a clue" trying to look tough chainsmoking lightweight...

I'm with you on that G.L. Why is it all the male stars are midgets?
Colin Farell, Sly Stone, Al Pacino. Half the time they have to stand
on a ladder to kiss the leading lady.

Wasabe 11-15-2004 05:26 PM

Don't care he's hot! is he really 4'11 chit that's my Mom's Height. I'm 5'5

Reed Jensen 11-15-2004 05:26 PM

If they cast Colin Farrell as Crockett... then they are going to have to cast Gary Coleman as Tubbs... They are both about the same size...

Did anyone notice that in "Phone booth" ... there wasn't a single scene of Colin Farrell standing next to Katy Holmes?... She's about 5'9" and would have towered over Colin... There was only one other actor standing next to him the whole movie... the rest of the time they were either sitting down.. or he was laying down on a stretcher... Nice bit of casting . Tom Cruise is notorious for being short... and he towered over Colin Farrell in "Minority Report".. He must be about 5'4" inches at best.

xxxtreme171 11-15-2004 06:01 PM

phone booth was one of the worst movies i've seen!

tiufb 11-16-2004 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by xxxtreme171

It drove me crazy. No New Yorker I know would have talked to the idiot on the phone for more than 30 seconds!

__________________________________________________ _____
Why be half assed, when you can be all ass.

MiamiVice 11-16-2004 06:15 PM

Way too late and Way to many dollars short!!!
Miami Vice actually changed american lifestyles and put Miami on the map, Why bring it back just to F**k everything up by not using DJ and PMT.

105mph_38_2003 11-17-2004 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by xxxtreme171

It was filmed in 23 days, you can really tell to by the pos movie it was....Nothing to it what so ever, a waste of my $20 to see it :mad:

Did anyone see the guy on "Totally Obsessed" that was in love with Miami Vice? PMT was at the wedding and the groom said his vows to PMT and MV, not his wife :rolleyes:

masher44 11-17-2004 09:21 PM

His next one is called "Outhouse", he has the Hershey Squirts and a guy threatens to shoot him if he wipes too much...