Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Gonna be aweful quite here next week (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90282-gonna-aweful-quite-here-next-week.html)

jeaston 11-12-2004 03:17 PM

Re: Gonna be aweful quite here next week

Originally Posted by R Addiction
I just got it last night. Haven't used it yet. Not a pro here so it will take some time to figure it out. I'm, looking for a book that explains the basics of didgital photography (macro, white balance...stuff like that) Any ideas I could use something to read on the plane.

If you just starting with digital I would stay with the auto settings until you have time to play with all the settings. Just a thought

masi242 11-12-2004 03:17 PM

Well I would love sit around the board this week and talk about beautiful leisure suits and bigwide collars and don`t forget the nice white belt. But I`m going to the virgin Isands with the wife and some friends, but I can only amagine what will be going on down in the keys.

A week with no O.S.O. I might withdrawles.

jeaston 11-12-2004 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
What camera are you using to take a picture of your camera? :p :p :p

Now......what is the best way to get spaghetti sause stains out of your wife-beater? DUH.....you have your wife wash it!!! NOW!!! :D :D :D

One that is very similar to the picture

Ron P 11-12-2004 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Now......what is the best way to get spaghetti sauce stains out of your wife-beater? DUH.....you have your wife wash it!!! NOW!!! :D :D :D

Phantom, too bad you won't be in KW. Augie's laying out a nice spread in the pits and we could show you how it's done. None of that left coast herbal crap either. We got stuff that will put some blockage in your veins. :eek:

And its not really a wife beater until you get some gravy stains on it. :D

CMG 11-12-2004 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by jeaston
I have 3 cameras and 11 gig of memory cards and burn them to dvd.

Hope to see you all in OSO Uncensored real soon! well not YOU - your pics

jeaston 11-13-2004 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by CMG
Hope to see you all in OSO Uncensored real soon! well not YOU - your pics

Am hoping to get some good shots, think I will be in the choper for a couple of legs on Stu's pokeruns.

CMG 11-13-2004 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by jeaston
Am hoping to get some good shots, think I will be in the choper for a couple of legs on Stu's pokeruns.

See where I am going with this???

jeaston 11-13-2004 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by CMG
See where I am going with this???

Think I got it, sorry :(

Ted G 11-13-2004 12:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey jeaston, if you see a 40' Fountain Silver with red and black graphics on the Friday run, please shoot some good ones for us will ya?? I am sure we will put in a big order if the photos are good.

Looks like this-with less people :D

jeaston 11-13-2004 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by insptech
Hey jeaston, if you see a 40' Fountain Silver with red and black graphics on the Friday run, please shoot some good ones for us will ya?? I am sure we will put in a big order if the photos are good.

Looks like this-with less people :D

Guy I will do all I can to get everyone great shots. If I see ya I'll get ya. Think I am doing the thursday for sure but not sure on Stu's plans for Friday. Will be on boats at Key West trying to get some also. Have a good safe run. Heading out tomorrow.