Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Hartwell*** I Need A Favor (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90337-lake-hartwell%2A%2A%2A-i-need-favor.html)

cig1988 11-12-2004 04:02 AM

Lake Hartwell*** I Need A Favor

Is there anyone from Lake Hartwell that can take a look at something for me? Please respond here or e-mail/pm me.
Thanks, Stan.

Tonto 11-12-2004 07:10 AM

Re: Lake Hartwell*** I Need A Favor

Stan,
Did you ever come down and check out Lanier? I think I was out of town the weekend that you said you were coming down.

Robert

cig1988 11-12-2004 07:15 AM

Sure did Robert, sorry we could'nt hook up. If you get ahold of twin-scews he may have something for you. I gave him a bunch of Cig stuff and was'nt sure what was there.
How was the show?
Stan

Tonto 11-12-2004 07:27 AM

Show was great :drink: Just wish I would have had more time to see everything. Worked most of the week, first half shining on my boat getting it ready and the second half helping a friend do some re-rigging on a 41 pleasure. I'm not sure if I know twin-screws or not.

Robert

cig1988 11-12-2004 07:38 AM

Ask BH if he has any "extra's" he's willing to give up.

I could'nt find anything worth while in the price range. Was really hoping to get a place out there. Was impressed with the lake and all the good people. I did have a possibilty @ Lake Murray but fell thru last Tues. I'm checking out something @ Lake Hartwell and am tempting to put a binder on.

Tonto 11-12-2004 08:02 AM

Tell me about it :eek: We are currently looking for property on Lanier ourselves. But you know what they say, you can't go wrong with waterfront property. I just wish that I could get a dock big enough to cover the 41 and the SeaRay. Dock size restrictions are 32'X32', so only 32' in any one diretion. And Hartwell is only an hour up the read from Lanier, so you can come visit when you want. Hopefully we'll have something by next summer.

Robert

cig1988 11-12-2004 08:18 AM

Yeah, thats the beauty of Hartwell. Pretty much between the 2 I've been looking. Prices are awesome @ Hartwell! I have a leed on land from cashbar if your interested. It's down by Cummin but the person is really hard to get a hold of. Been trying since last Tuesday.

Phantom1 11-12-2004 08:28 AM

What County is the Hartwell property in?

cig1988 11-12-2004 08:41 AM

Martin, Ga/Stephens county

Steel Outlawed 11-12-2004 09:36 AM

On the South Carolina side it's in Anderson, Pickens, Oconee Counties. Maybe even a couple more.