Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Looking for spot for Thur poker run to KW (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90409-looking-spot-thur-poker-run-kw.html)

greeneydboatbabe 11-15-2004 09:56 PM

Re: Looking for spot for Thur poker run to KW

NJ8,
Thanks for the optimism!

Rick, just get your a** to Shooters tomorrow, you can catch up on sleep in December. I will be there as soon as I can get away from the brats, oops, I mean kids.

Mbam 11-16-2004 06:11 AM

I'm leaving Pompano Beach Thurs am - taking my 41 express cruiser (diesels, ice maker, etc) 30 MPH cruising speed so not actually running with the group. Can't make all the stops, but slow and steady will probably get me to KW first, so once I knew Stu's itinerary will meet up with them at least once. In fact I have 3 decks of cards on board, plan is to be one of the card stops.

Actually was planning to make the run solo, would be nice to have help with the lines.

As always my list of things to fix or take care of before the trip is endless. I'll try and make it to Shooters Wed PM.

Donzi Corleone 11-16-2004 07:15 PM

Damn girl a 42 MTI.........You hit the jackpot with that smile............HAVE FUN I know you will!!!!!!!!!!

rchevelle71 11-17-2004 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by greeneyd boatbabe
NJ8,
Thanks for the optimism!

Rick, just get your a** to Shooters tomorrow, you can catch up on sleep in December. I will be there as soon as I can get away from the brats, oops, I mean kids.

OOOPS :mad: :mad:

Missed shooters, Got stuck in traffic heading to Hollywood, then got to BS'ing with the guys at my old job, then JayL13, and His wife julie called, and wanted to meet for dinner............

So much for sleep, See ya in Key West, I will be in around 8-9PM friday :drink: :drink: :drink:

Rick

rchevelle71 11-17-2004 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mbam
I'm leaving Pompano Beach Thurs am - taking my 41 express cruiser (diesels, ice maker, etc) 30 MPH cruising speed so not actually running with the group. Can't make all the stops, but slow and steady will probably get me to KW first, so once I knew Stu's itinerary will meet up with them at least once. In fact I have 3 decks of cards on board, plan is to be one of the card stops.

Actually was planning to make the run solo, would be nice to have help with the lines.

As always my list of things to fix or take care of before the trip is endless. I'll try and make it to Shooters Wed PM.

Marc,

If I could get out of work, I'd ride down with ya, But I just started last week, gotta wait 90 days 'til I get some vaca time. Great Company, inspecting machined parts, and I'll be learning that CNC we talked about :D :D

Rick