23.71%
30 Spectre
29.90%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

28 Skater/AMT/Spectre

Old 11-23-2004, 10:23 PM
miami1

Default Re: 28 Skater/AMT/Spectre

Guys, I am new to this deal, a friend of mine turned me on to cats after I rode in his 28 Skater. After I told him I bought "the judge" he was bit bothered about the 30 Spectre with racing light layup that is coming over to Biscayne bay. I ridden in both and the Spectre is alot more stable in the bay slop. I am looking forward to taking delivery of the boat THIS week.

Originally Posted by Maximus
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the complements.

"the Judge" was sold last week to a lucky gentlemen in Miami. I know he surfs the board. Maybe he'll let oso world know who he is when it's delivered.

Once again OSO reaches the right people.

You guys know my choice between the three.

Maximus

Old 11-24-2004, 12:21 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

put off the wedding so you dont have to skimp on the new boat. thats what i would do........ but then again we are talking about you..... your buddy dave
Old 11-24-2004, 07:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Miami 1
Hope you have a blast with the 30 Spectre .It is one hell of a boat . I will never go back to a V .
Dave
Old 11-24-2004, 07:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I LOVE MINE.........Ran many times with Maximus........The cats are so fast and love a light chop 1-2......3-4 you better know what your doing. I use my boat like therapy. The adrenalin rush is awesome, you stay so focused that you dont have a care in the world and your passing everyone and everything like bat outa of hell. Run along the beaches at about 100 and everyone comes to a stand still.

Jay P. I SALUTE YOU
Old 11-24-2004, 08:59 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by tamburello
I was at the Skater plant at the end of the summer and they had a cut-down 28 with no rub rail and quarter canopies. Peter said that the guy that ordered it backed out of the deal so it is ready to go. It wasn't rigged when I saw it. If you want a one of a kind 28 give Pete a call.

- Jeff

that sounds like a sweet setup....i love that cut down no rail look...
Old 11-25-2004, 06:42 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Tantrum
Im also paying for a wedding in Feb.
Congrats Chris & Chris. Our wedding was $36 call if you need any tips!!!

Of the ones you said....Skater, I did go for a ride in a 36' Nortech in KW phenomenal machine, but then again I doubt Chris would let you off with a $36 wedding.
Old 11-25-2004, 11:07 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

i was down in Key West and saw the new 32 Spectre...its gorgeous I was on Ken P's 30 spectre and absolutely fell in love with that boat...i'm contemplating either a spectre or an AMT after watching the AMT in the Worlds the boat ran flawlessly...decisions decisions. Oh yeah and thanks for selling me out Ken...your buddy Bern (kiddin) talk to you soon
Old 12-21-2004, 01:55 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH
Congrats Chris & Chris. Our wedding was $36 call if you need any tips!!!

Of the ones you said....Skater, I did go for a ride in a 36' Nortech in KW phenomenal machine, but then again I doubt Chris would let you off with a $36 wedding.
Damn G.L.. You got married cheap. Our judge was $200.00 !!

Congrats on the wedding and keep up your search on the cat !!

Bob
Old 12-22-2004, 07:47 PM
seltzer

now wayne. stop bragging about out running a pair of chump 225s. with a few mods the 225s will be smoking by you on the potomac next year. if that doesnt work i guess the big boat will have to take out the OT. just kidding, hope to do some bar room bench racing at the richmond chill out. (guess who)

Old 12-22-2004, 08:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by seltzer
now wayne. stop bragging about out running a pair of chump 225s. with a few mods the 225s will be smoking by you on the potomac next year. if that doesnt work i guess the big boat will have to take out the OT. just kidding, hope to do some bar room bench racing at the richmond chill out. (guess who)
No way its Martin, not nearly mouthy enough. Dont think its Mel either. I really have no idea. Maybe John??

There is no way that boat will be coming close to me next year, strap 300x's on and I will still pull away He will have to go and get the Awesome cat for sure. I have quite a bit of work to do on the Skater as well. Paint, Interior, motor mods, next year will be fun!

Quick Reply: 28 Skater/AMT/Spectre

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.