Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Oso Key West Race Shirts (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90804-oso-key-west-race-shirts.html)

R Addiction 11-28-2004 10:20 AM

Re: Oso Key West Race Shirts

Thanks for the great shirts and taking the time to talk to my wife and I about other projects. I will be sending pics of the font for the vinyl work. Thanks again, John & Lesley Rowland

bojoe2 11-28-2004 12:16 PM

they look great

KeyDesigns 11-30-2004 08:21 PM

Joanna- Just wanted to let you know you should be receiving your order within the next 5-7 business days. Please send me a private email at [email protected] when you receive the package. Thank you for your patience. I hope you will like the shirts!

Originally Posted by KeyDesigns
Joanna - Hi! I sent you a private email today on your request. If you have any other questions, please feel free to call us at 305-292-7667. Your order is a little different because of shipping to the UK. It won't be much longer :)
KeyDesigns

KeyDesigns 11-30-2004 08:22 PM

There is a picture of the shirt that was posted by our friend Ms PatriYacht. Please let me know if you can't find it by emailing us at [email protected] and I can forward a picture to you. Thank you!

Originally Posted by CMG
post a pic of the shirt

KeyDesigns 11-30-2004 08:24 PM

I received your email, however there were no attachments. Can you please resend them to us at [email protected]. I enjoyed talking with both of you as well!

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Thanks for the great shirts and taking the time to talk to my wife and I about other projects. I will be sending pics of the font for the vinyl work. Thanks again, John & Lesley Rowland

:rolleyes:

KeyDesigns 11-30-2004 08:26 PM

Roger- Can you be a little more specific on what email you sent to us at [email protected] I get confused on who is who between personal emails and OSO board names. Dumb blonde

Originally Posted by Quiet Storm
Key Designs

Did you get my E-mail?

Roger

:p

KeyDesigns 11-30-2004 08:27 PM

Thank you!

Manos 12-01-2004 02:02 AM

Thanks will let her know. She's out travelling today
Manos

Quiet Storm 12-01-2004 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by KeyDesigns
Roger- Can you be a little more specific on what email you sent to us at [email protected] I get confused on who is who between personal emails and OSO board names. Dumb blonde
:p

We ordered 3 T shirts and two tank tops. We wanted our Sonic on them. I think we talked to you guys the night after the OSO party. Peggy and Roger McDonald

Gordo 12-01-2004 03:07 PM

Didn't know any were available.
Any pictures of these shirts?