Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Key West dissappearing guest?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90830-key-west-dissappearing-guest.html)

Wasabe 11-29-2004 02:46 AM

Re: Key West dissappearing guest??

Originally Posted by packinair
gesh, all this could have been advoided by acusing them of being lesbians pages ago.. interesting concept that I will have to take note of next time I have a differance of opinion with someone..LOL Iceangel, I really do not think anyone implied, or thought for a second you were the missing guest that went down with the "said" OSO member..althought it would have made for a much better story, hell even a whole season in itself of as the prop turns could have been made about that...LMAO
http://stupidfastboats.com/drink1.gif

Thank you Packin'

I'm not a bad person. Nor do i have any ill will against anyone. Such a waste of good energy. :p

Tonto 11-29-2004 04:47 AM

DAMN :eek: It's not even December yet!
We go from a missing hooker to lesbian lovers all in the same thread!
This is going to be a LONG winter :drink:

Sorry we didn't get to see many of you while we were down there, but the all night tow to get there kinda wiped us out for all night parties. And it was nice to meet the ones that we did.

Blondie,
It was nice to see you and John again. Happy trails to the both of you :drink:

Ice,
Sorry we didn't see ya'll. I made inquiries to ya'lls where abouts when we got there and someone told me that ya'll didn't make the trip. I was unaware of your loss, I'm so sorry to hear of that, our sincerest condolences.
BTW, you can ride on Demi's APACHE to KW anytime you want, wouldn't that be a sight, two gorgeous women and a lesbian trapped in a mans body all in the same boat :D Oh, and we could let Sean come too, if he wanted.

OK, now back to the missing hooker......................

Wasabe 11-29-2004 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by Troutly
Such drama... Steve 1 should jump in here to liven it up

Sad isn't it.

Ange 11-29-2004 08:33 AM

Was, if I were attacking you, you would know. We just couldn't figure out how we got into this discussing when we had nothing to do with it. I actually figured Reed could have come up with something better than lesbians though. Geesh :D

packinair 11-29-2004 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Ange
Was, if I were attacking you, you would know. We just couldn't figure out how we got into this discussing when we had nothing to do with it. I actually figured Reed could have come up with something better than lesbians though. Geesh :D

ok reed isn't here so I will post for him.. you to should kiss and make up, and post pics.. lots of pics :evilb:

Gordo 11-29-2004 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Klaatu
It wasn't me ! :evilb:

Now there's a first...

Reed Jensen 11-29-2004 10:46 AM

ok reed isn't here so I will post for him.. you to should kiss and make up, and post pics.. lots of pics :evilb:

Roflmao......... uhhh.... ok.............. :evilb:

Wasabe 11-29-2004 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Ange

What is there to figure out. I was simply wondering where you where because I haven't seen you guys post. I didn't know about the threads.

Peace.

Wasabe 11-29-2004 03:04 PM

LOL... I don't swing both ways. Cuda knows I love my man. ;) Nice try though. :D

BatGirl 11-30-2004 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by glassdave
she doesn't need them

yea Fever Mike, this thread has been seriously hijacked :D :D :rolleyes:

Thanks Dave! Now we need to get this thread back. LOL! :D

Wasabe, You better make it to KW next year, we can do martinis again. :drink: