Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sunshine Key to K.W .... 17min 3-4's = Hellfire (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90905-sunshine-key-k-w-17min-3-4s-%3D-hellfire.html)

ONESICKGLADIATOR 11-23-2004 09:37 AM

Re: Sunshine Key to K.W .... 17min 3-4's = Hellfire

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Maximus
Rick,

I'm glad you guys ran out with us. Those to Cigs looked so sweet flying through the air!!! It was quite a day.

The rest of the crowd was messing around in that tight marina....No Thanks...Lets Rock!!

Looking forward to next year!!

Marc

Marc
It sure was a great run down to key west.

Rick OSG

Semper Fi 11-23-2004 11:28 AM

Badd AZZ boat :drink:

Capt. Causeway 11-23-2004 11:37 AM

Who built the turbines and rigged it?

Maximus 11-23-2004 11:42 AM

OSG ...that was the shot!!!!!

We made the right move not getting caught in that mess. Twin step....show me a pic of your rig.

John Arruda of Turbine Marine.....The rigging is like NOTHING I have ever seen on a boat before. So complex but perfect.

Marc

ONESICKGLADIATOR 11-23-2004 02:14 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
We got trapped Sunday in the harbor until 3:45pm. Had to get back to Miami before dark. We made it back in 2 hours and 15 minutes running 80mph the entire way. Go Philly, go Richie Zul, go Brandon

With those two hotties on your boat I do not know if I would call it trapped or lucky. You guys let me know what you think.

Rick OSG

lucky strike 11-23-2004 02:41 PM

PICS! I WANT PICS!!! :D

Bobby

Maximus 11-23-2004 03:44 PM

ohhhhhhhhh yess! I remember now.. Lucky man. I would have mysteriosly pulled my kill switch. Shrugeed my sholders and broke out the cooler. "Well girls.. what would you like to drink :) :)

Maximus 11-23-2004 03:46 PM

Took us 1hr exactly to get to gilberts on the way back 4-5's

BLee 11-23-2004 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Maximus
ohhhhhhhhh yess! I remember now.. Lucky man. I would have mysteriosly pulled my kill switch. Shrugeed my sholders and broke out the cooler. "Well girls.. what would you like to drink :) :)

LOL, yeah, tough weekend. :D

When you guys blew by us about a mile before Gilberts Thursday, they were pumped. I had seen Hellfire before, but they were blown away by the turbines. You guys looked great. :cool:

otis311 11-25-2004 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
Hellfire was awesome as usual. :cool:

We got trapped Sunday in the harbor until 3:45pm. Had to get back to Miami before dark. We made it back in 2 hours and 15 minutes running 80mph the entire way. Go Philly, go Richie Zul. :cool:

How was the water ??

We ran the outside all the way back on Monday am. It took about 3.5 hours of running time. It started out ok, then got real rough and had to back down to about 35-40 mph for about 40 miles.. then we were able to let it air out from Long Key all the way up to Miami

Quite an expierience for a inland Lake boater

See you for the Miami Boat Show Poker Run