Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sunshine Key to K.W .... 17min 3-4's = Hellfire (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90905-sunshine-key-k-w-17min-3-4s-%3D-hellfire.html)

Maximus 11-22-2004 02:31 PM

Sunshine Key to K.W .... 17min 3-4's = Hellfire

1 Attachment(s)
Wow what a run......Hellfire (Turbine 46 Skater) was smokin on Thursday's poker run out to K.W.

We ran 115 to 135 on that portion of the poker run. There are few words to explain the feeling of driving a 46 Skater in crystal blue water with the sun shining and your friends around you( Dan, Ralph, Phil,Rob).

Not sure who owned the 45 Cig Maximus but he looked great as we entered the gulftream and can testify when he saw us light the candle and let her run.

All the boats looked fantastic and the people were great! Nortech's put on quite a show at Conch Republic Friday. You Apache guys would have been stunned at the V hardware. Spectres new 32 was on display.

Did any one get any snapshots as we left on Saturday? Threw a little tail for the crowd.

Many Thanks to Rob Garcia owner of Hellfire.

Marc

Sean H 11-22-2004 03:07 PM

Re: Sunshine Key to K.W .... 17min 3-4's = Hellfire

words don't even describe what that boat looks like on that blue water down there... just awesome.. :D

Chuck 11-22-2004 03:13 PM

Saw that boat at the Sarasota run!! What an incredible boat to say the least.

ONESICKGLADIATOR 11-22-2004 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Maximus
Wow what a run......Hellfire (Turbine 46 Skater) was smokin on Thursday's poker run out to K.W.

Not sure who owned the 45 Cig Maximus but he looked great as we entered the gulftream and can testify when he saw us light the candle and let her run.

Marc

There were three boat that left the sunshine key the same time Hellfire 46 skater, Tom in his 45 Cig Maximus and Me in my 36 Cig Gladiator.

once you guys got under the bridge you guys put it to the wood that skater looked real fine running

Rick OSG

CAP071 11-22-2004 04:36 PM

Loved them all . What a week down there in the Keys :drink:

Maximus 11-22-2004 08:28 PM

Rick,

I'm glad you guys ran out with us. Those to Cigs looked so sweet flying through the air!!! It was quite a day.

The rest of the crowd was messing around in that tight marina....No Thanks...Lets Rock!!

Looking forward to next year!!

Marc

cuda 11-22-2004 08:30 PM

Marc, did Rob let you take the wheel?

Jamie B. 11-22-2004 08:48 PM

Sounds like a great time was had ! :evilb:

Maximus 11-23-2004 08:59 AM

Cuda,
Rob was on the stix I had the wheel for the weekend. It's a lot of boat for one person to handle at speed. I was VERY careful!!! She is simply incredible!!!!!

Marc

BLee 11-23-2004 09:30 AM

Hellfire was awesome as usual. :cool:

We got trapped Sunday in the harbor until 3:45pm. Had to get back to Miami before dark. We made it back in 2 hours and 15 minutes running 80mph the entire way. Go Philly, go Richie Zul. :cool: