Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Art Of Design/My new Boats Graphics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90906-art-design-my-new-boats-graphics.html)

EvilTwin 11-22-2004 03:56 PM

Re: Art Of Design/My new Boats Graphics

Originally Posted by Chuck
your more than welcome anytime. I'm hoping to make all the major poker runs next season!!!!

Chuck,

Maybe I can convince you to bring that beautiful rig up to Sacandaga for a closer inspection. :D I hope to see you out next year at Champlain, Sacandaga or the 1000 Islands. Great looking boat. Congrats.

Semper Fi 11-22-2004 04:39 PM

Beautiful graphics

hugetime1 11-22-2004 04:43 PM

hey chuck, just remember, a nice paint job doesn't make it go faster,throwing all the fat chicks overboard does!!!!

Jassman 11-22-2004 04:47 PM

Chuck, 2 words. TOTALLY AWESOME :cool: I really like the fade and how the graphics flow. The color scheme and design is perfect and not to much over the top. Every paint job that comes out of Dean's shop looks great, alot of attention to detail, he truely is a professional. Congrats, I know you can't wait to get it. :D Jeff

Chuck 11-22-2004 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by JASSMAN
Chuck, 2 words. TOTALLY AWESOME :cool: I really like the fade and how the graphics flow. The color scheme and design is perfect and not to much over the top. Every paint job that comes out of Dean's shop looks great, alot of attention to detail, he truely is a professional. Congrats, I know you can't wait to get it. :D Jeff

Nor-Tech is actually going to paint it, but thanks for the compliments. Kind of basic for a boat paint scheme these day, but I'm not big on fad or really over the top graphics for myself. I like simple with alot of fades. How is your new project coming Jeff?

Chuck 11-22-2004 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by hugetime1
hey chuck, just remember, a nice paint job doesn't make it go faster,throwing all the fat chicks overboard does!!!!

the only fat chicks that will be in will be after a hard night of drinking and an even longer nite of striking out. but the boat will be long tied up at that point.

hugetime1 11-22-2004 05:02 PM

hey I was just kidding, i have never actually seen a fat chick on chucks boat, they are all on mine or shanes, lol

Chuck 11-22-2004 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by hugetime1
hey I was just kidding, i have never actually seen a fat chick on chucks boat, they are all on mine or shanes, lol

they do need love too Jason!!!

hugetime1 11-22-2004 05:06 PM

you know me chuck, I do everything big

CAP071 11-22-2004 05:08 PM

Awesome. I'll Be Looking For It In Key West Next Year ?