Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Otis or GLH sightings? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90915-otis-glh-sightings.html)

GLH 11-23-2004 06:37 AM

Re: Otis or GLH sightings?

Originally Posted by epeek
Saw G.L. at the poker run dinner.He was
a soup sandwich at that point.

I didn't know they had soup there?

salesmanship 11-23-2004 08:56 AM

GLH had a ride on a 36 Nor-Tech cat. Great to meet him!
TS

GLH 11-23-2004 09:08 AM

Just a little ride in the 36 nothing major just up to 130 mph and back.... felt like being on a pool table in a wind tunnel.

Very amazingly stable ride for those speeds. Never a hint of porpoise at any speed like all Cats I had been on up too now.

Thanks Nor-tech for pushing my individual tell-tale higher on the water! :D

I don't think Mom be would let me get that hotrod till she gets her Sunseeker so time to make the donuts!

R Addiction 11-23-2004 10:17 AM

Saw Otis in the Harbor took some pics. Couldn't locate him at the Schooner bar!! Saw a Chitload of people at the OSO party....only remember a few :drink:

otis311 11-25-2004 11:18 AM

Im home, But I seemed to misplace my liver in KW.

I was a good boy all weekend Chuck. I only drank during the day and early evenings, then stopped to have dinner, then we went out and drank again.

G.L. and I had a blast at the Bourban Cafe at 800 Duval. The woMEN were HOT.HOT.HOT

Chuck 11-25-2004 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by OTIS311
Im home, But I seemed to misplace my liver in KW.

I was a good boy all weekend Chuck. I only drank during the day and early evenings, then stopped to have dinner, then we went out and drank again.

G.L. and I had a blast at the Bourban Cafe at 800 Duval. The woMEN were HOT.HOT.HOT

Glad to see your mature enough to know enoughto pace yourself!!! Talk to you soon.

Reed Jensen 11-25-2004 12:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by epeek
I was with Otis all weekend. He was being a fiarly good boy. He had
to be. Yvette was with him. Saw G.L. at the poker run dinner.He was
a soup sandwich at that point.

Roflmao..... SOUP SANDWICH........ :D

otis311 11-26-2004 09:08 AM

Chuck, Got any interest in doing the Miami boat show run to Islamorada ??

Im going to put together a crew for this one and wanted to see if you were interested, Your boat should be close to finished by then

Chuck 11-26-2004 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by OTIS311
Chuck, Got any interest in doing the Miami boat show run to Islamorada ??

Im going to put together a crew for this one and wanted to see if you were interested, Your boat should be close to finished by then

I sthat the manufacturers poker run? Randy said the boat should be done in time for the show and said I should run the run. If it isn't ready, Aarons new 42 Sonic will be ready and we will definately be up for any runs. Keep me informed Bob, thanks.